Corona Virus Entry For July 13, 2020

(This entry was written today July 13, 2020).

God, there was another ant in my room. We already sprayed for them at the start of summer, why are they back? I saw it crawling on my second phone's screen (I know I am weird for having two phones. One has data on it, and the other doesn't) as it was charging. I know they can't do anything to me (they are the black ants) but I don't like bugs to be in my room. Oh well, what am I going to do? It's summer and they are just living their lives. Other then the ants, I painted a painting today and Chris is working at Wendy's that's in town. When we video chatted that one time, he was talking about working at it. We aren't talking right now, because he is having some personal problems  again. He deleted two of his chats real late at night one night, but I slightly saw them on Snapchat before he deleted them but not fully. He stated that his hormones were acting up again and that he didn't want me to think of him as a sex addict. I don't though. I am pretty sure though, he will get over these problems by my birthday. Oh! And I don't remember if I have already stated this, but now we don't have to have the dumb dinners where we would have one for him then one for his parents. No, now Penny and dad just want to meet him since now they know about him since I told Dad about him when I was over at Gammy's. Also on Snapchat, he stated that later on he would love to date me.