Corona Virus Entry for May 10, 2020

(This entry was written today May 10, 2020).

I normally don't write more than one entry per day, (when I do journal) but this is very important. My grandma has worsened by a lot. We had found out that why she was forgetting stuff is because she had developed a type of dementia that gets worse with alot of change in someone's life (her husband (my grandpa) just died like four or five years ago. She had to sell the house that she had raised her kids in since she couldn't take care of it anymore, and then she moved into an apartment. Well, at this apartment she developed more problems then just dementia. When she was in this apartment she developed a type of heart failure that makes you clogged up with a lot of fluid, which eventually can give you other problems and it gave my grandma pneumonia. Because of all this she couldn't take care of herself in the apartment anymore, so she got moved to a elderly center where people would be able to take care of her. Well, apparently this center wasn't taking the best care of her, (what I understood from it.) So, she got moved to another center, that was almost like a barbie house, it was huge and so pretty. Well, they said that she had gotten over her pneumonia, yet it came back somehow from what I understand. While we were just eating dinner, my dad got a text from one of my aunts and said that she was now at the hospital, on an air breathing machine all the way on max. My step mom and dad just went to the hospital, (one of my uncles has connections at the hospital).