Corona Virus Entry for September 27, 2020

(This entry was written today September 27, 2020).

This week sucked ass. I flooded a toilet today, I almost got fired from my job (because of this I was stressed and anxious all week and my stomach hurt because of it), and two days ago my school announced their dumb ass plan that is going to go into effect two days before my birthday (with this on October 1st and October 2nd I have to do all of my classes online before the hybrid plan goes into play, hooray!) Hopefully, next week is going to be way better then this one. Though today I wrote this:

"I'm ready for business. " Embry muttered softly to her older brother as she pushed up her hoodie sleeves. Her brother and her were at a grave sight in their hometown. It was late at night. A slight breeze had started up before they even reached the grave sight. Tonight, the plan was that they would burrow their mother. Obviously, they both knew this was illegal but their mother needed to get burrowed. Right before her death, for months on end her health kept declining. Slowly at first. It started with a cough that they all thought was from just it starting to get cooler outside. She usually got a slight cough at the start of Fall. But one night, they both woke up on their own like they usually did and found her on their living room couch slumped over and not breathing. Tyrone quickly started to walk over to his truck. In the back of his truck, he had two shovels that he had got from their mother's garden shed. The big and heavy one was for him and the smaller one was for Embry. Each shovel had started to rust, since their mother had these shovels ever since they were alive. As Tyrone was retrieving the shovels, Embry looked a few feet away from her and saw the garbage bag that contained their mother's body. Thank god she hadn't started to smell yet, Embry thought to herself. Just the idea of having to bury her own mother with her brother because they didn't have enough money for a funeral already was making her feel like she was going to puke up last night's dinner.