Earth

Here's a poem I wrote today:

I wonder if the Earth screams when you pull grass out of the ground. I wonder if it screams in pain like a little girl if you pull her hair, out loud and in pain.

And when you walk on the grass, I wonder if it feels like if you got your foot run over by a car.Pain only for a few seconds, but those few seconds hurting alot, you wanting the pain to quick, wanting the torture to end, and never to start again.

But, I do know for a fact that the Earth does have feelings. When it rains, the rain is the earth crying, the clouds its eyes. When it rains, the Earth crys about what the people on it, and what they are doing every day.

And when volcanoes erupt, that’s quite the opposite. When lava spews out of the tops of volcanoes, all of the Earth’s emotions are spilling out, but mostly anger. Anger erupting from the crust of the Earth, most like popping a huge white head on a person that lives on this Earth.

When it snows, the Earth is lonely and sad. It is almost like when the Earth rains, but the snow staining the crust of Earth, and seeping into Earth’s land, just like a human that gets broken up with, all lonely, their tears staining their face for a while.

You see Earth is like a human, unlike all of its siblings that are in our solar system. Quite special compared to the rest.