Corona Virus Entry for August 24, 2020

(This entry was written today August 24, 2020).

School was good. Alot of things are different from last year. I had to wear a mask in my school building, along while on the bus to school and from school. Before each class starts, I have to wipe down my desk and my Chromebook/computer. The school stated that there would be some classes that we would be able to take off our masks, but in none of my classes am I able to. If you have a headache, you shouldn't go to the nurse at all. It will be a waste of your time, she isn't giving out Tylenol or Ibuprofen anymore to people that have headaches. If you have to leave your class for any reason at all (example going to the bathroom during class) you have to write on a clipboard what time you are going out with your name and when you come back you have to write what time you came back in with your name. The school has added one extra lunch hour. Now, for the buses we have four bus groups and they all have to wait at different places for their buses to arrive. There are certain stairways now that you can go one way on, (example only going up or only going down). At lunch, once you are done eating you have to put your mask back on, and once you come back from dumping your tray you have to keep your mask on. Now, whoever is our forth hour teacher is our pride teacher. Even though there are signs in the hallways that state to social distance, people are not doing so in the hallways. Also, hand sanitizer is a big thing now. That is all of the new stuff I can think of. I only saw Chris once in the hallway. Also, my English Twitter reminds me of this YouTuber I watch called LoeyLane. If I missed any new news, I will write about it in tomorrow's entry. Also, here's a picture of my mushroom boi! I love him!

If you are interested in getting your very own mushroom boi hit up Wicked West on Twitter or Instagram

If you are interested in getting your very own mushroom boi hit up Wicked West on Twitter or Instagram. She is amazing!