Corona Virus Entry for July 28, 2020

(This entry was written today July 28, 2020).

The first day of my job wasn't too bad at all. It actually went way better then I thought it would. Yes, I did have to wear a mask, but only when I was in the front of the store. When I was in the back of the store, I could lower it to my chin. Today, I made pizzas and salads, swept, cleaned some tubs and took out the trash with the help of Brooks (one of the managers). I had to wear a red shirt and a apron. They had them in the bathroom in the back of the store. The apron was fine, (it took me a while to be able to tie it, I have never worn one before). The shirt was kinda tight and I don't really know why. I got better at the job as time went on, I'm still not a pro at all. I talked to that Junior today, she was very nice. She asked if I was doing in person or online school, and I stated that I was doing in person. She asked what classes I was taking and I stated what classes I was taking. As we were making pizzas together at one point, this guy comes into the store and the second he comes in I could tell that he was high. His eyes were bright red and he smelled like weed, (I could even smell it through my mask). Even once he left, the front of the store smelled like weed. I work tomorrow as well.