Corona Virus Entry For November 19, 2020

(This entry was written today November 19, 2020).

Let me just start this off by saying I am done with my step mom's bullshit. As I am writing this, she comes into my room and hands me two trash bags for my trash in my room (one to line my trash with), and looks around my room and states that I need to pick up my trash and throw away my empty water bottles because "We don't live like this." Well, guess what? Online school for a whole entire week with video calls (mind you I didn't sign up for this) is really hard on you. How about you try it out for a day?! You would be like me I guarantee it. I am fucking stressed out of my mind because all of the online school garbage and that is why I am not really taking care of my room as I normally do. She doesn't ever think for a second about what I am going through, especially since I am "doing so well" with online school. Yeah. It appears like that from my grades, but if you could go inside my mind right now, you would see that it's the complete opposite. I only had three empty water bottles in my room and had my trash just slightly overflowing onto my floor. Heck! I even told her when she told me to from now on to line my trash with a trash bag so this would never happen again, I told her that I usually do that. You know what her response was? "I don't care what you normally do." I don't know what to do now. All I know is that she should stop with the bullshit. I completely understand that she is stressed out right now. Fear about getting fired from her job every single second, scared that Biden has won, and scared and worried and stressed because of the virus. But, that doesn't give her a god damn reason to put all of her stress onto me. There's no reason for that at all. Also to add, one of the water bottles was halfway empty, not fully empty. And to top all of this off, she just told me that my dad this morning has a fever of 102 and has a cough. Possibly might be covid. I'm going to stay away from him as possible because I don't want to get quarantined for two weeks from school.