Corona Virus Entry for May 12, 2020

(This entry was written today May 12, 2020).

I have been slightly thinking about taking the driver's ed in summer school that the school provides, yet the school posted an announcement that they aren't doing the driver's ed anymore because of the virus, and the classes they are doing will be online. Oh well. I will probably be better off to learn from my dad anyways.  I just went out in the town. I went to Walmart, which was a little strange for me but not horrible. There were a lot of people wearing masks along with people not wearing masks. But, the weirdest thing for me was at the start of every aisle there was a little warning on the floor telling you that you could enter through the way you were facing or couldn't. Basically, one way aisles. After Walmart we went to Colton's. Our food was delicious, yet right after we finished it was someone's birthday. So, some of the waiters and waitresses went over to where the mini birthday party was. One of the waitresses quickly pulled off her mask, (thank you very much. You are supposed to keep your mask on) and started to kinda yell, stating that it was someone's birthday and then started to sing. You are sending germs into the air, and you might even have the virus. So thanks.