Corona Virus Entry for August 21, 2020

(This entry was written today August 21, 2020).

I feel like Dad and Penny are making me rush growing up just because I got my first ever job. News flash! I don't know if you know this or not, but even when I am a legal adult, I will still be living under your roof, still going to highschool. I have three whole years to learn how to do "adult" things. Stop fucking piling it all on me now, just because I have a job now. That is not far at all. And I know they are doing this because my last haircut I didn't have to online check myself in, but this time I did. And the only difference between last time and this time is that I have a job now. That is it. They need to realize for me not to be very stressed, make me do some "adult" things over the course of these three years. Not all now, just because I have a job now. They need to use some sense, they know who I am. And they aren't helping at all with my stress. I start school this Monday, and guess what?! I already have anxiety from school but now because of the virus I have to wear masks and they have changed the normal school day to something completely different and I have no idea how exactly they have done that yet. Just Dad and Penny, stop piling stuff onto me please. I am begging you. And I know why they are acting like this. It's because Penny says 16 isn't a kid anymore. It is though. She says 16 is a adult, which it clearly is not at all. It's ridiculous really. Fucking expectations.