Corona Virus Entry for August 22, 2020

(This entry was written today August 22, 2020).

Right now, I am very terrified to go back to school this Monday. No, not because of the virus. I am scared to go back because school makes me so anxious and stressed out. Just thinking about going back right now gives me so much anxiety my stomach hurts, almost like you have eaten something that your stomach isn't agreeing to. It sucks and I don't know what to do about it. My anxiety doesn't really cripple me from living, so I don't think I need to take any medicine for it. I just know that I probably wouldn't have so much anxiety about going back to school if I didn't get treated by people horribly when I was very little at school. My classmates always treated me like a freak, and even in kindergarten I had to sit by myself away from the other kids. I got treated that way from the start of preschool to second grade. Do you know what that does to someone? And people at school still make fun of me, yet I don't know why. I have calmed down. I don't act how I used to at school. Like some people here at my current school don't even know how I used to act, but they still treat me like they do. It sucks and I have done nothing to deserve it. Just honestly, people need to be more nice to people at school. You never know what people are going through or have gone through. Other then about my anxiety about school, yesterday I got a haircut!

 Other then about my anxiety about school, yesterday I got a haircut!

A

lso, my mushroom boi came in the mail today! Tomorrow I will take a photo of him in the sunlight.