Neighbors

Okay, on November 1, I moved in with my dad. But where I live, it has finally turned into Spring. And my neighbors have been acting more strangely, the more warm it gets outside.
    First off, my neighbors /the ones that are always bad and crazy/ rencently they have been more quiet and I really don't know why, they were only loud when they had people over for St. Patricks day, but that's really a given.
     Then, I have another pair of neighbors, which usually are good. But today, the wife had lots of little kids over, and I guess some of the little kids were her own kids friends from different houses around. Anywho, her kid got in trouble for something, (which I don't really know what the kid did), because all of a sudden she ran into the garage (it was open), and went to the kid, and put them into the house, screaming at this kid they they were a teenager (they are very little like 4, or 5) that broke the law, then she screamed "GO TO YOUR ROOM!"
    But, since most of the kids are off for Spring break, there has been kids everywhere out outside. Mostly little kids. But they are so loud, and like the more little kids will have like scooters and like mini cars, and they will be playing in the street and my street is such a busy street, but no they just keep playing in the street. Like, let us think what would happen if no one was watching them. They would get ran over! Flat as a pancake.

     It just doesn't make any sense to me, why when it gets more warm were I live, the more stupid people act, and the more crazy people come lurking out from the shadows.