Corona Virus Entry for March 30, 2020

(I wrote this on March 30, 2020).

My dad and my step mom work for Walmart. They dock trailers and work with millions of truck drivers each day. My step mom is very stressed out about this virus. She says that she isn't scared, or having anxiety about it. One night, they both come home from work. She starts to talk with my dad, and starts to cry and talk about everything that has been going on. The virus was part of that. I know she is scared about it. When she is scared and stressed about things, she will cry, and have this certain tone to her voice when she speaks. But, meanwhile while this virus is happening, my grandma (my dad's mother), is suffering. She is having memory loss. One day, two of my aunts came into her apartment and she thought that they were from a company that were trying to kill her will pills. I hope this virus ends soon, because there is a chance me getting the virus from my dad or my step mom, (in their warehouse, they only have one person cleaning the whole place, and most of the truck drivers don't shower as much as they should). I have been researching about this virus, from reliable doctors on youtube, and people that get tested for the virus. I just watched a video last night, and there was a couple in the video. They live together, and actually started to stay home before their state, (California), went on lock down, like five days before. The guy in the relationship somehow got it, (even though he didn't go outside at all), and gave it to his girlfriend. They most had different symptoms. The girl had: No taste, no sense of smell, migraines, hard to take deep breaths, weakness, fatigue, sinuses burning, stuffy nose. The guy had: awful visual migraine, couldn't look at natural light, phone, TV for two days, diarrhea, cotton mouth but no sore mouth, 100.3 temperature, extreme weakness.