Corona Virus Entry for September 10, 2020

(This entry was written today September 10, 2020).

Today was an interesting day at school. It became interesting during 6th hour. My 6th hour class is World Foods 1 and today we did our first cooking lab. Our lab today, was to make clam chowder and lobster biscuits. There were four groups making the same thing, it wasn't a  competition at all though. I'm pretty sure our group was the only group that got done with cooking our food though, because as I ate a bowl of clam chowder, I didn't see any of the other groups eating, they were still cooking and arguing. Though, my group almost didn't get our biscuits done. I had to help my friend Macie (she was in my cooking group) pull out the biscuits. But as we were pulling them out, I was only wearing a very loose fitting food serving glove on one hand while using a rag to pull out the tray with her, that I burned my thumb. After that, my group ate a little but then we had to start throwing our food away so that we wouldn't be late to our classes. (We weren't because our teacher wrote us all passes). But, as I was throwing away the extra clam chowder bowls, Chris came into the room. (He has World Foods 1 7th hour). Right as I noticed that he was in the room, I spilled one bowl of clam chowder onto the top of a desk while throwing it away. Before I came home, I was expecting him to at least text me about it but he didn't.