one

wonwoo scanned through the pages of his book in the school library, his happy place.
not many people come to the library unless it's for studying or finding information for school projects.

it's mostly the only place in the whole school where he can be alone. wonwoo didn't have to deal with social conversations he knew he would just freak out about.

he usually went to the library to get away from his everyday problems such as bullying and his parents were always fighting at home.
when his parents are constantly in a feud, wonwoo would usually stay around his friend soonyoung's house.

he's the only person wonwoo can actually trust. he isn't like everyone else who bullies him just for having social anxiety.
he didn't have a choice, he didn't choose to have it. he wish others knew how badly he wants to be like everyone else, to talk with everyone else.
wonwoo also wished people knew how hard it is to be affected by something that can bring him to his knees, every single day.

they would never understand, they would never know how hard it is to deal with it.

he felt a small tap on his shoulder and looked over to see a smiling soonyoung.
"hey wonwoo, do you want me to walk home with you today?" he asked.

wonwoo shook his head. "no need, my dad left the country a few days ago to get away from my mother's 'constant nagging', so at least the house will be quiet for a while."

"why don't you're parents just get a divorce if all they're going to do is just fight?" wonwoo was hesitant to answer but shrugged his shoulders in response.

"well then, i'll see you tomorrow wonwoo!" soonyoung smiled and left the library and outside waited his boyfriend, lee jihoon.

wonwoo wished he was able to have a boyfriend, although that may never happen knowing he would never have the courage to talk to anyone. heck, he would be lucky if anyone would even want to talk to him.

on the other side of the library, sat kim mingyu, the heart throb of the school. he silently read the book held in his right hand, occasionally glancing up to watch wonwoo.

after school, he would come to the library just to see the elder. mingyu has thought many times about going up to wonwoo and try talking with him but seeing as he is rarely any where else in school, not wanting to be around anyone else, he assumed he would probably scare him off.

even if mingyu did find the other boy, he would surely be swarmed by girls trying to flirt and get with him. he was never interested in any of them, yet they still try. he only has heart eyes for the one and only jeon wonwoo.

he has never talked to him, yet he has already fallen. mingyu isn't sure why he is so drawn to the elder. it's not like wonwoo has noticed him either.

the younger looked up at wonwoo and saw that he fell asleep. mingyu stood up and went over to him.

he sat down in the armchair beside wonwoo's and just admired is face. the sight was absolutely stunning. mingyu studied every feature on wonwoo's face, taking in how perfect he is to mingyu.

is it weird? is it weird that mingyu is just staring at this boy he's had a crush on since he can remember, not even talking, just... admiring him.

mingyu should probably wake him since it's already late. he leant forward, getting closer to wonwoo. he nudged his arm a little, the elder still asleep.

mingyu tried tapping his shoulder, but wonwoo didn't budge. gee, must be tired, mingyu thought.

mingyu didn't know any other way he could wake wonwoo up without frightening the hell out of him.

he shook his arm and finally wonwoo's eyes slowly opened.
it took him a few minutes to readjust to the outside world and the surroundings, and once he did he only noticed the other boy sat next to him.

"hey."