fifteen

monday morning

you'll be fine, you don't need to worry, it was just a kiss, he probably doesn't even remember kissing you. everything is going to be fine, you're just friends and nothing more than that. wonwoo was already starting to panic the next morning, not wanting to come to school and face mingyu.

he left the house and started to walk to school, fiddling with his phone, reading a comic, when he heard a familiar voice call his name from behind him. he turned around and saw mingyu running after him, trying to catch up to wonwoo. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. panic. panic. panic. wHaT dO I DO? his eyes grew wide and started to walk away as quick as he could.

"wonwoo! wait up." mingyu yelled, running out of breath. he stopped for a breather and looked up to find wonwoo, seeing he was nowhere to be found. he looked around him to see if he was anywhere nearby, but nothing, not even a trace. he sighed and continued to walk to school, reaching the front gates.

mingyu met up with minghao and hansol at their homeroom, waiting for the teacher to turn up, although she's never in due to who knows what reason. he sat down at the back of the class next to the other two, talking about the party minghao held friday night. "ugh, you don't know how much trouble I got myself into. my parents came back earlier than I expected, and got scolded so badly." minghao sighed and took out books from his bag.

"sorry I couldn't help clean up hao, I had to take seungkwan home, since he passed out. man, that guy has such a low alcohol tolerance." hansol chuckled at the memory of seungkwan acting drunk.

"have any of you seen wonwoo?" mingyu asked, looking at the two complaining boys; both shaking their head.

"looking for your boyfriend?" minghao cooed, hansol joining in as well.

"he's not my boyfriend, but I just need to know where he is. I saw him this morning but he disappeared the second i looked away." mingyu frowned.

"you probably scared him away last night gyu." minghao laughed at the memory of what wonwoo told his the night before. mingyu gave him a confused look, "what do you mean?" he questioned.

"you don't know?" minghao exchanged awkward looks with hansol and returned his gaze back to the puzzled male. "you kissed wonwoo."

mingyu's eyes grew wide at the words that came out of the chinese boy's mouth. i.i-i.. I KISSED WONWOO!?!? was i that drunk last night? gOD YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT MINGYU!

"i WHAT?!" mingyu shrieked, causing a few students to stare. hansol was also surprised by the news but burst into laughter at the sight of mingyu's face; it was hilarious. he took out his phone, taking a mugshot of mingyu's face, probably to use as blackmail or a meme. "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME?"

"im sorry!" minghao laughed, avoiding the pencil mingyu threw at him. "wonwoo took you somewhere to get you sober, and I guess, that's when you kissed him."

"why did you let me drink so much? you know that I don't have a high alcohol tolerance!" mingyu whined, shaking minghao by the sides.

"hey! don't shake me so hard!" mingyu let go of the boy and started to sulk of his stupidity. "it's not my fault you went off somewhere and drank too much. my hands were full the whole night."

"what? were you somewhere sucking off jun's d-" mingyu was cut off by minghao covering his mouth, his words becoming slurred.

"shUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" minghao took his hands from mingyu's mouth. "look, it's probably best if you apologize to him, he was probably just as surprised as you were."

"but he might think of me as some creep who just kisses random guys when he's drunk and can't handle his feelings."

"it's better than just ignoring him and leaving him clueless as hell. the poor dude is even more confused than ever. he won't think of you that way, he's one of you best friends and knows you better than anyone, so stop worrying so much. i know you like him a lot, probably whipped as hell for the guy, but one of the key things in a relationship is communication. if you want wonwoo to be with you and build a proper relationship with him, then you have to talk to him, you can't always hide things from him and think things are going to be fine." minghao lectured the boy. hansol and mingyu looked at each other dumbfounded.