five

the tears didn't stop falling from his swollen eyes.

he didn't know why he was crying, he's heard those same words over and over again. why was this time any different?

was it because of mingyu? impossible! he only just met the boy a few days ago.
he shook the though off and just sat against the wall. he didn't care about class right now, he was ahead with the work anyway.

nothing made sense to him. he never understood why bambam did these types of things to him. he never did anything or make bambam hate him. why?

wonwoo heard footsteps approach him, rubbed his eyes so they wouldn't see the tears. he turned and looked up to see soonyoung.

"hey won, why are you just sitting in the hallways? your eyes are quite swollen and watery, have you been crying?"

yes.

"no! it's just hay fever i guess."

"are you okay?"

no. not at all.

"i'm fine soonyoung! i always am!"

lies. he hated making soonyoung worry, mostly because he had enough to deal with already.

soonyoung was a very kind person. wonwoo isn't sure why soonyoung wanted to be friends with a loser like himself. he never bothered to ask.

"okay, whatever you say won. oh! i'm going out later to this new barbecue restaurant that opened down the street, wanna come?"

wonwoo silently nodded and both males went to class.

the two boys entered the classroom and apologised for being late. they sat down at the front of the class and got on with their work.

wonwoo felt a hint of pain at the back of his head, possibly from something being thrown at him.

he looked behind him and saw bambam's smirking face. wonwoo said nothing and just picked up the paper ball under his chair.

he leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes. already wanting so badly to leave. the words of the teacher became mumbles as he was left with his own thoughts and his mind started to wander of somewhere else.

his mind came back to earlier; in the hallways. bambam's words always stuck to him, even if they were said a million times. he tries every time not to let them get the best of him, but fails.

"wonwoo. wonwoo!" he looked at the teacher, embarrassed that he let himself daydreamed.
"can you read the chapter i just asked you to read please, or do you not know?" wonwoo shook his head embarrassed still. a few students chuckled at the boy.

the teacher sighs, "chapter 13, top of the page. pay attention in class next time."

"y-yes sir." he managed to say. he read the chapter he was assigned to. the bell ringing halfway through.

"we'll pick up on this next monday. make sure to grab a homework sheet on your way out." the teacher said as all the students rushed out of the classroom to last class of the day.

wonwoo took out a folded piece of paper to look at his timetable. biology. the one class he could never stand. you know why? everyone in that class hated him.

the teacher, the students. everyone.

he let out a small sigh and walked upstairs to all the science classrooms.

he just hoped that people will leave him alone and make it a living hell for him.