Chapter 4

"Open the door, Arianna!" I heard, making me chuckle.

"What do you want?" I shouted, contemplating whether I want to open the door or not.

"Woman! Open the damn door before I break it down!"

"Little old you is threatening to break my door down?"

"Don't tempt me, Arianna Grace Angle."

I opened the door to see my favorite backstage reporter.

"Hello, Renee." I said with a big smile.

Renee Young and I became quick friends once she started with the WWE. Even when I wasn't on the main roster I was here all of the time with my dad. We just clicked and she's been there for me in my darkest times, more than she knows.

There are things that I didn't share, even with her but she helped me out more than anyone possibly could. Normally we share everything but I can't argue with her for wanting to keep certain things secret with the horrible one I kept.

"Don't hello me, when were you going to tell me?" she demanded.

"When were you gonna tell me about Dean Ambrose?" I countered.

"His name is Jonathan and I don't know what you're talking about."

The only reason I know about him is because she sent me some texts, pictures and I could see his shadow in the mirror and car window. I waited for her to bring it up while I was gone but she didn't. My return was the best time to talk about it because she can't lie to me, never has been able to.

"Yeah right, I was gonna surprise everyone tomorrow."

"I bet Trinity knows." she pouted.

"Yes she does, but that's because she basically lives in my house. We flew in together and she went with me to see the physician when I landed."

"What did he say?" she worriedly asked.

"That I did good staying out the extra month, it gave me the time to heal properly. Thanks to that he's almost certain that I shouldn't have any issues with that particular injury flaring on its own."

"That's nice to hear, so you're coming back tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, but I'm not fighting. Just my return promo."

"That sucks, when are you starting your revenge? Am I doing the interview?"

"I don't know yet, about any of it, I have to run some ideas by Stephanie and see which one works best. I've had a while to think about this and I've got several ideas."

"Hell yeah! So, are you going for both Bella twins?"

"No, you are well aware that I don't have any issues with Brie. It's just her bitch of a sister that I've got drama with. I don't understand how the two of them are related sometimes."

"I can agree on that much if it wasn't for the fact that they're twins I would highly doubt that they were."

"Who are you rooming with?" I asked.

"No one, I'm by myself too. I just got here and asked if you had already checked in." she said.

"I bet you're rooming with Ambrose. They're not supposed to give out that information at the desk, Renee." I told her in a sing-song voice.

"He thought I was cute and when I told him that we were coworkers he gave me the information I asked for."

"That's still not protocol."

"I don't care, I'm here and there's nothing you can do about it." she replied, giggling.

"You're something else."