Chapter 5

This just might be fun. I can say that he's a talented wrestler, hot to boot and for the rest of this well, I'll just have to see what happens. Flirting with him was fun and he's quick as a whip with the comebacks, the easy ones. I'm definitely not interested in dating at work but it was too easy to flirt with him. Way too easy.

Next morning as soon as I woke up the first thing I did was hit the gym. I pulled on a black sports bra that had see-through mesh on the chest and racerback area, a pair of black exercise pants with two mesh cutouts and a pair of all black sneakers. My colorful hair was up in wavy tail and I grabbed my earphones before leaving the hotel room.

The gym was empty when I walked in so I turned my music on, put my cell phone in my armband and strapped it on before starting my yoga warm up

The gym was empty when I walked in so I turned my music on, put my cell phone in my armband and strapped it on before starting my yoga warm up. My parents put me in gymnastics and ballet when I was younger. They hoped that I would stay in that lane for a long-lasting career but that was a disappointment. It helped me be more flexible and easy to train for my wrestling career though.

I did my full routine alone thankfully and no one walked in until I was leaving. I had already cleaned down the equipment, did my cool down and put the mats away when someone else walked in. I was guzzling water and not facing the door when I felt a swat on my ass and a kiss on my neck.

"Hey!"

"Looking good Blaze."

"Finn Balor, not looking bad yourself." I replied, giving him a chaste kiss.

"Done with the gymnast cool down?"

"Yeah, I just finished, why? Does my presence bother you?"

"Not the least bit, love, especially if I get to watch you do all those stretches and bendy poses that you do. I have fond memories of just how bendy . . ."

"I'm done Balor, enjoy your workout." I interrupted, knowing exactly what those fond memories were.

"Too bad for me, I'd definitely enjoy it."

"I bet you would."

"So would you, you did before." he replied, bending down to bite my shoulder.

"I didn't say that I didn't but I'm leaving now."

"Party pooper." he chuckled.

"I told you, it was fun while it lasted." I told him.

"I know. See you later."

"Bye, Balor."

Before I could leave, he swatted my ass once more.

"Hey!"

"Accident." he replied making me laugh as I walked away.

After showering I called room service for breakfast; oatmeal with an acai sorbet fruit salad. Most hotels carry the acai sorbet now but for those who don't, I just get a regular fruit salad. It's my go to meal in hotels and sometimes I make it for myself at home.