Chapter 8

We spent about an hour in the pool and went back to the room. I realized that I had some missed text messages and when I checked them I sighed, this is karma making fun of me.

Trevor: You did good tonight babe.

Trevor: Come on Arianna, just talk to me damn it.

Trevor: Fine, I'm giving up for tonight but this isn't over. I saw what happened with Reigns, I don't like it.

This is exactly the reason that I'm single right now. Trevor is so full of himself, I might just ask Anoa'i to . . . nah, not even gonna get that far into this. Grabbing my laptop I hooked it up to the TV with the HDMI cable and pulled up NCIS, I've seen the entire series way too many times but I can't get enough of them or the new casting. We fell asleep two episodes in.

When I woke up the next morning I wasn't ready for everything that was going to happen. I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom and Renee was changing when the pounding on my room door started.

"Open up damn it!" Trinity shouted.

With my toothbrush still in my foamy mouth and no pants on Renee opened the door. Trinity barged in with April while I stood in the bathroom door looking at them like they were crazy. Mind you they are, but this is entirely different and it's too early for this shit.

"Did you two just get up?" April asked, we nodded our heads.

"Have you looked at your phone?" Trinity asked, I shook my head.

"Have you looked at your phone?" April asked Renee.

"No, why? What's going on with the two of you?" Renee replied.

"Are your phones even on?" April asked and we shook our heads again.

"No wonder." Trinity exclaimed, looking around for my phone.

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with the two of you? What's going on?" I asked after I rinsed my mouth out.

"You need to see this." April said, handing me my phone where Trinity pulled up my Twitter account and then pulled up Renee's.

@KingRicochet
My girl looking good tonight! So proud
of you for working so hard to get back.
It's your time to shine! @BlazeonWWE
#Blazeon

@WWERomanReigns
She looked even better in person.
#Blazeisback #Believethat

Trevor had retweeted a WWE picture of me from inside of the ring during my promo. Anoa'i retweeted Trevor's post and put his own caption on it. The fans were going crazy and that's exactly what he wanted. I am grateful, slightly, because Trevor knows that we're not getting back together and he still tried to pull this. I threw my phone on the bed in a fit of anger.

I paced the room muttering in Spanish and French while the girls snickered. I've tried to make it clear for months now that I don't want anything to do with Trevor. He's acting like a child, and insolent child and I won't have any part of it.

"She's mad alright." I heard April mutter.

"Pissed, she's already at French." Trinity amusedly replied.

"I don't think I've ever seen her this mad before." Renee said.

"You think this bullshit is funny?" I demanded.

"Calm down before you have a heart attack. Yes, I think this is hilarious and so does half of the internet. I like it that Joe put him in his place with one short tweet and Trevor didn't dare post anything else." Renee said.

"I can't believe that he posted anything to begin with. He needs to leave me alone." I said.

"I completely agree, I like that fans kept Joe's hashtag going too. I'm jumping on that train like I would jump his bones if it wasn't for Phillip. #Blazeisbackbitches." April said, typing away at her phone.