Chapter 6

That conversation took a bit longer than the first one, I expected that much and I had to make sure that everything I said made sense. First off, I had to get her on board with my idea so that she could sell it to the creative team. Then we had to talk logistics and figure out a way to make my idea work.

By 6 pm we ended our little meeting with the approval to go ahead with my plan. I left her office as a very happy woman. Tomorrow night on SmackDown my vendetta will start and it will be fearless.

I made my way back to the changing room and managed to avoid talking to anyone, which was a plus for me. There's no name on my door but I know it's mine, that's how I wanted it. For the moment I don't want anyone to know that I'm back except for the makeup artist who is a really good friend of mine. I'm the one who got her the job here because her skills are just amazing.

"Open the door! Open the damn door!" I heard before the pounding even started.

"Hey T." I said when I opened the door, laughing at my friend.

"You're back!" she shouted.

"Yeah and I don't think the rest of Virginia heard you. No one was supposed to know that I'm back."

"I don't care, they'll all know soon enough."

"I'm not fighting, just cutting a promo."

"With Renee?"

"No, out in the ring. I'm starting the show."

"Alright, show me your gear for tonight."

I pulled a black short top that has double spaghetti straps that criss-cross on the back and has glitter detailing, black jeans and knee-high black boots from the closet. On the little vanity I had a thin black choker and a silver body chain. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

 Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree

"You're gonna kill them tonight."

"There's a lot going on tonight."

"Like what?" she asked, starting her work.

"I'm starting a story, you'll have to wait and see." I told her before she could ask me.

"Alright, getting back in the game with a bang. Now sit still so I can finish my artistry."

By the time she finished with me my hair was wavy, colorful and shiny, my makeup was as amazing as it always is when she beats my face. My hazel eyes were popped to the max, to the point where they looked green tonight with a gold and black smokey eye look. After I got dressed I do have to say that I look badass.

 After I got dressed I do have to say that I look badass