Chapter 35

She shocked me to the core but in a good way, the way she put her words meant the world to me and I don't know how to thank her for it.

"Hey, you kicked ass tonight." Nia Jax said, walking up to me.

"Had to take them down, they were putting hands on my team." I told her.

"Your team? Hey Joe, you look pretty content." she said to her cousin.

"I am pretty damn content and yeah, she's a part of the team." Le replied.

"How are your shoulders feeling?" she asked with a smile.

"Like I knocked up against cinder blocks but it was all worth it." I chuckled.

"She had our backs man! Nothing like a kick-ass girl back on the roster and a kick-ass girl backing us up." Jonathan said.

"I got you." I replied, fist bumping him.

"This duo is frightening." Nia said.

"That they are. Come on wonder woman, let's get you in bed." Le whispered in my ear.

"That's my cue to go, see y'all later." I told everyone.

"Wait for me here, while I go get the car." he said when we walked over to the exit.

"Alright, you go." I said, rolling my shoulders.

"You shouldn't have gone after them."

"I had to, it's all good though because I've had worse than this. Go get the car." I told him.

"Yeah, it's all good man we got her." Colby said.

I felt like something was gonna happen after he walked away, there was something too still in the energy around me. Trinity walked up with hers and Jimmy's bags and I saw the look on her face but I didn't understand it in time. I felt the weight take me down from behind and worked my best not to fall too hard.

When I managed to look up I saw Nikki Bella standing over me with a ridiculously stupid, smug smile. Gloating isn't pretty or smart and she took too long to actually do something. In a turn of how she expected things to end, I kicked her in the leg and sent her flying. Of course in my fall I hit my already aching shoulder on a metal railing but hey, who gives a shit right? I was on top of her in a heartbeat and it took all of The Shield to take me off of her. Trinity tried but she couldn't do it alone.

Cameras were rolling of course and Le had his arms tight around my waist, while the other two members of The Shield were each holding one of my arms.

Nikki was just laying there, groaning in pain clutching her knee and I was fighting through the pain in my shoulders. As soon as she got up there were referees holding her back since she tried to charge me again. My anger was stronger than my pain and I was just raving to get a hold of her again. John Cena and Brie ran over to the other Bella, shooting glares my way. The guys were struggling to hold me back and Jonathan was just laughing, telling them that maybe they should let me go.

"You're not helping you lunatic freak." Colby told his friend.

"Calm down Camilla." Le growled.

"Let go of me, damn it!" I argued.

"Not gonna happen." Le replied.

"Let go of me!" Nikki growled.

"Calm down." Cena argued.

"What the hell happened here?" my dad asked.

"That bitch attacked me from behind." I shouted, remembering too late that this is supposed to be a family show and the cameras were rolling.