Chapter 57

I'm pretty sure everyone could hear me shrieking and laughing like a loon but I let him run after me around the pool and lounge area. Once he caught me he dropped me on the sofa and started tickling me.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I shrieked, squirming under him.

"Do you give up?"

"Never, stop it! Le, stop! Grow up!"

"You give up now?" he asked.

"Let go of the girl Leati, she's in a dress! Don't make me come down there, boy." Sika shouted from upstairs.

He jumped off of me quickly, his head whipping back and forth looking for his dad and making me laugh. I stood up and brushed my dress off, putting all of the shoes on the stairs.

"Let's go upstairs, superman. I've gotta get up soon." I said, holding my hand out.

He surprised me by picking me up again and carrying me up to the shouting and hollering of his dad and brother and my sisters. We went to my bathroom since Jojo was asleep and I didn't want to bother her with the light.

I stood in the shower looking at my ring, marveling at how beautiful it was. A lotus flower in different color golds, with beautiful stones. It's just stunning and it's mine, I can't believe that it's mine.

"They say that the lotus flower symbolizes purity of heart and mind. I saw it and I had to have it, I needed you to have it." Le said after he walked into the shower behind me.

"It's beautiful amor, I can't . . . I love it and I love you."

"You looked beautiful tonight, absolutely stunning." he murmured, helping me soap up.

"Le . . ."

"And you said we couldn't fool around."

We were in the shower for about 45 minutes just fooling around before we finally got out. As soon as we hit the bed at about 3:30 am we fell asleep. I woke up at around 8 am to start getting everything ready. There was meat and vegetables and fruit to cut, eggs to whisk up, muffin batter to make. I managed to have everything done before 10:30 am and that's when they were allowed in the kitchen.

I left the huge rental tables that I ordered outside. My sisters insisted on helping me so they set the table and helped me bring the food out. Jayla and Jaden ran out back as soon as they got to the house, Trinity and Jimmy have the clicker thing to my garage in case of emergencies.

Thankfully everyone agreed to engagement radio silence on social media until I posted it so that's what I did while I waited for everyone to come down to eat. I picked a photo that Trinity sent me of myself, Jojo, and Le, we weren't even looking at the camera. Jojo was in my arms and we were in his arms, big smiles all around and I was looking down at the ring.

@BlazeOnWWE
Family celebrations to bring in the New Year
brought so much more than just that. This man
that I love so much popped the big question
at the stroke of midnight and #Isaidyes
@WWERomanReigns love you #futureAnoai
#newyearnotsingle. #lookdaddyimgettingmarried

After that I posted a few family and group pictures from last night but my phone was already blowing up. After I posted my picture Renee, Trinity, Colby, Jimmy and Jon posted pictures that they took as well. Our twitter followers were going crazy, commenting posts from our friends and our families. Instagram was worse but I agreed to share it and we talked about it last night, he's okay with it.

The following week was crazy. With the families all here it was a busy week but it was really amazing to have everyone here. For the first time ever Kris, Kody, Giuliana, Nikoletta, Amelia, Cassandra and I were all in one place. I got so used to there always being some sort of separation issue between my parents but they were - my mom was - behaving and it was great.