Chapter 36

We met up with the twins for breakfast and they were all worried about my shoulder but full of praise for my attack last night.

"That was badass girl." Jey said.

"I hoped to do some damage and apparently she's out with a knee injury." I said with a smile.

"Atta girl." Jimmy said.

"Neither one of us would've been able to fight tonight anyway. This is all banged up and it hurts like a bitch." I told them, pointing to my shoulder.

"Well they weren't the lightest of men that you hit with your chop. It really was a work of art though." Trinity said.

"Yeah well, they were a threat to my people." I told her.

"You know it kid." Jonathan said, suddenly sitting down next to me.

"It's nice to know that you have our backs, Blaze." Colby said.

"As long as you got mine." I replied.

"We got you." he replied, fist bumping me.

"What are the plans for today?" I asked them.

"We're going to the pool for a while then to Smackdown, no big plans to go out." Trinity told me.

"I was planning on doing the same but Dr. knows it all here won't let me do any type of exercise." I told her, pointing to Le.

"Your shoulder, no gym." is the only thing he said before turning back to his conversation with the guys.

"I agree with him, you shouldn't be putting any unnecessary pressure on that shoulder. Just let it be and you'll get to it when you can. One day out of the gym isn't going to hurt your record." Trinity said.

"What the hell am I supposed to do for fun? Going to the gym is my entertainment, I can't stop going." I pouted.

"Go sightseeing." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"That's actually not a bad idea, Renee and I were planning on doing the same. Let's all go." Jonathan said.

"Do you know what kind of scandal that'll be?" I asked.

"Yeah." he replied with a smile.

"I'm in, let's do group sightseeing!" I shouted.

"I'm literally afraid of the damage these two can do." Jimmy said.

"It's better that we be in a big group too in case anyone follows us." Colby said.

"I didn't know that you were smart." I told him.

"Oh God." Jimmy said.

"Be nice." Trinity scolded, looking at Colby's shocked face.

"Get used to it, she's mean like that. You will now meet the true Arianna Angle and I don't know if you'll like her." Jey told him.

"I'm not mean and they like me just fine. You're just mad that I didn't invite you to my house." I complained, putting on my sweetest smile.

"Everyone get ready and meet up in the lobby in half an hour." Le said.

"Alright, see you in a few." I told the crew at the table.

We could see from the window that it was not a sunny day and after looking at the weather I saw that it was supposed to rain. It's my favorite kind of day. I pulled on a pair of dark jeans, a black crop top with a pair of black boots and a red and black Hogwarts jacket. My hair was done in two braids (Trinity did it for me), half done anyway just to keep it out of my face. We all met up in the lobby per Le's mandate and carpooled after googling some cool places to go.