Before We Start! (A/N + Request Page)

Hi! Becca here!

I just want to say a few things before you get to the actual stories. If you read the description of this book it's basically the same information but a bit more elaborated on.

So this is basically where I talk anything Hermitcraft. Short stories (multiple chapters but not a full fanfic), oneshots (one-chapter stories), theories, and more!

If anyone ever finds this book and wishes to make a video with it, please ask for permission first.

Things are starting at S6, because let's be honest not all of us knew Hermitcraft existed until Grian joined and I don't have time to watch several hundred episodes from the previous seasons.

I'm also on the Hermitcraft Amino and will be posting the stories there under the same username. Don't freak out if you see it reposted there it's still me XD Unless it's not me then there's a problem.

I totally take requests, although I do have some restrictions-

I don't ship the hermits. If you do there's nothing wrong with that, I won't call you out on it. But because the hermits don't make a difference in their hermit characters and their real-life selves sometimes, I see the hermits as personas for them I guess? And most of the hermits are in real-life relationships, so it feels wrong to me to ship their personas, when in my mind a persona is an extension of a person's self, not a separate character, so to me it feels almost like I would be shipping the actual person and I don't like that.

So I politely request that any suggestions please stay platonic.

I might refer to certain people as a combined name (Grumbo, ZIT) for the sake of not typing all their names out, but I don't mean it romantically. Just a disclaimer XD

Also, please no NSFW stuff. I'm not writing smut, NOPE. I'll write something gory, although I'm not great at that, and I can write mentions/hinting of something NSFW, but I won't write anything like that directly.

Other than that, feel free to suggest anything! Fluffy platonic stuff, angst (we all know we're suckers for it XD), silly scenarios, AUs (I LOVE AUs), small actual story arcs, etc.

Make suggestions here!