Chracter list

Connor: a prototype android sent to Hank Anderson. Later becomes leader of Jericho who seeks a world with humans and androids.

Kara: an android detective sent to the DPD to investigate deviancy. She claims she's just a machine, but soon learns what it means to be alive.

Markus: a housekeeper android who helps take care of a little boy as they look for a better life. He learns what it means to be alive and realize what it means to be a father.

Alice Williams: police lieutenant who is partnered with Kara. She had a bad relationship with her father, but Kara maybe the one who can finally help her.

Simon: a little boy who was abused by Leo Manfred, until Markus saves him and they go on the run.

Hank Anderson: a retired lieutenant from the DPD. After he lost his son, Cole, in an accident, he nearly committed suicide. But, when Kamski gave him Connor, he turns his life around. Hank watches Connor change from a simple android to a living being, and even starts seeing Connor as a son.

Carl Manfred: Simon's grandfather who lives in Canada and is a Painter. He always had problems with his son, Leo, but when he heard that he was abusing Simon, he was more than willing to let his grandson and Markus stay with him.

Ace: Alice's black lab. She looks intimidating and isn't afraid to defend her owner, but when you show kindness, she's a friendly companion.

North: an android who served a man named Zlatko. She betrayed her programming, and helped Markus and Simon escape from her master's twisted experiments. North is still uncomfortable around humans, but with this small family's help, she might finally see the good in people.

Josh: one of the many androids who was left behind at the abandoned Pirate Cove. He and his brothers made it to Jericho with Markus' help. Josh owes his life to Markus, and will do anything to help re-pay that depth.

Chloe: a deviant who escaped to Jericho. She has had bad history with humans, especially after an incident with a man who 'borrowed' her from her home, but with Connor and Jack's help, she will learn that there's more to humans than violence.

Luther: a deviant who escaped to Jericho. He support the idea that humans and androids can live in peace, but also believes that hiding will keep them alive.

Jerry: a deviant who escaped to Jericho. Unlike Luther or Chloe, he feels that it would be better if Jericho stays quite and hides in order to survive. He's weary about Connor at first, but when he spares him, he is forever in-debt to the leader.

Joseph (OC): an old acquaintance of Hank who is a red-ice junky. At first, he just wanted the stuff and was asking Hank for more money.

Jack (Jacksepticeye android): a mysterious prototype child android who was abandoned by his owners. He carries a secret with him that he's afraid of how people will react. But, Connor begins to help him and Jack learns to accept hie other self.

Characters who remain the same:
Fowler
Tracies (Blue hair: Echo, Brown hair: Ripple)
Gavin
Kamski
Amanda
Perkins
Lucy
Sumo
Rose
Adam
Daniel
Ralph
Rupert
Ortiz's android
Pedro
RK900