Chapter 1. Jade's POV.

Trigger Warnings! Rape, Suicidal Thoughts/Tendencies, Cutting, Heartache.

When Tori gets kidnapped on her way home from Nozu, jade steps up, opens up- her heart and about her past, letting down her walls... all while they both battle their emotions, memories, and let their hearts lead the way.

AN: Edited as best as I could. This story is really only to help me work on my own issues (a lot of which has been used as plot lines for this story)

Jori just seemed to fit somehow.

Please comment, it makes me want to actually keep writing and update.

-- -- -- --

JADE'S POV.

I loved Friday nights. Friday's were date night for Beck and I.

We were curled up on his bed watching a movie and everything felt like it usually did.

Relaxing and calm.

I'd kicked my boots off the end of Beck's bed, my scissors were no longer in the waistband of my skirt.

It was very relaxing.

We were watching Saw, the first of the series, and planned to watch the rest.

At least... it was. Until my phone started chiming with texts.

Groaning, I leaned over Beck to grab my phone and silence it when I saw it was a group chat with Trina in it.

Unusual, because we never spoke. And she knew better than to message me.

I swiped my thumb across the screen to open it and sat up quickly, making Beck grumble.

I'd barely even noticed he had fallen asleep until I looked over at him.

"Beck," I said, shaking his shoulder. "We gotta go to Tori's."

"Why?" He asked, his voice deeper and cracklier than normal due to just being woken.

"Trina's messaged me, Tori's missing."

"Missing?" He got up quickly, reaching for his shirt as I grabbed my bag, our phones and the keys to my car. "I'll take my car, you take yours. We'll look for her on the way."

I nodded, my throat closing up with nerves as I handed him his phone and pressed a kiss to his cheek before rushing out of his RV, pulling my boots on at the same time, my bag over my shoulder and over to my car.

-- -- -- --

I ran through the route in my head, how many ways one could get to the Vega household.

Seven from school. Five from Becks. Ten from my place.

Some were streets, busy or not, but mostly, they were back alley's.

I pulled over to the side of the road and called Trina.

"Have you found her?" Trina rushed out.

"No, I need to know when she was last seen though. It'll most likely help find her," I said as I ran a hand through my hair and pressed the speaker button, resting the phone on my knee as I tied my hair up off my neck.