Chapter Four

Third person POV

    Steve woke up the next morning excited for the big day. He bounced up took a shower, and brushed his teeth. His mind was racing with the idea that he was about to get married to the Tony Stark. He walked back into the room to see Bucky, Sam, and Clint in white tuxedos. Bucky was trying to figure out how to put a yellow rose into his tux and Clint was on the phone with what Steve guessed to be his wife. Sam got up when he saw Steve and handed him his clothes. He put on his old 40’s Captain uniform, with all the little medals. It was dark brown pants, a matching jacket and button up top. He had a tan tie hat was done perfectly and smiled at himself in the mirror.

    “I can’t believe I am getting married to the Tony Stark.” He said before walking out.

    “Looking good Rogers.” Bucky said.

    “Yeah, but he will look better with this.” Sam said handing Steve a rose flower crown possessing all colors of the rainbow. Steve smiled taking the crown and asked, “Is this Tony’s, or your idea?”  Bucky and Sam turned to face Clint and he held his hands up.

    “Not mine. It was Nat’s.” Bucky let out a deep laugh and Steve’s face turned slightly red. He picked the crown up and put it on his golden hair.

    “How do I look?” He asked holding his hands out.

    “Great!” Bucky laughed holding up his phone to take a picture. Steve smiled and Bucky said, “Ok, now let’s send that to Stark.” Steve’s blush then became more prominent, and he snatched the phone realizing that the picture had already sent.

    “Damnit Barnes.” Steve mumbled. The phone chimed and Steve looked down at it confused. On the screen was Tony, shirtless, with a matching flower crown. Steve smiled and sent the picture to himself.

    At Tony’s hotel he was laughing at how flustered Steve was in his cute flower crown picture.

    “Ok stop fangirling over Captain America and get ready for your wedding.” Natasha commanded, handing Tony his suit. Tony walked into the bathroom and laid the suite out. It was a sharp black tux, that had a little matching bowtie. Tony slipped it on, a perfect fit, and walked out.

    “Ta da!” He cheered, showing off his suit. Natasha took a picture and mumbled, “I’ll still be the best looking.”

Tony gasped and a smirk emerged on his face as he yelled, “Jarvis!” holding out his hand for the Iron Man hand. He shot a ray purposely missing the assassin, and then burst into laughter.

She jumped up from her spot, startled, and then yelled, “WHAT THE HELL STARK!” Tony raised an eyebrow and she let out a small snicker.

    “God, how does Steve live with you?” She asked.

    “Some weird version of love.” Rhodey said, and Tony shot him a dirty look. Bruce then handed him the flower crown and Tony put it on. He took a step back to look at his Groomsmen and Bridesmaid. The boys were wearing white tuxedos with roses inserted on the right side of their chest each of a different color. Rhodey had red, and Bruce had green. Tony knew that Bucky would have yellow, Sam would have orange, and Clint would have purple so that they made up the rainbow. Natasha wore a long white dress that had a cut out up her right leg. It had skinny spaghetti straps that made an x-pattern on her chest. The dress had a rainbow belt and she had a matching choker. In her right hand she was holding a blue rose and was looking at it in as though in deep thought. Tony took it out of her hand and put it into her braided hair that crossed her hairline like a headband. She smiled at Tony and her phone chimed. When she looked down her expression turned to immediate concern and she yelped.