Chapter Six

A/N
Sorry that the chapters are super long they are getting shorter but not too short. Please comment if you like the story!

***

TIME SKIP: 1st Christmas as husbands

Tony’s POV

    I sat in my lab finishing some work for S.H.I.E.L.D as the party raged up stairs. I had an itchy Christmas sweater that Steve got me to be “matching”. It had a red stocking that said “Naughty” in black letters on the fluffy white part. Its green background had a bunch of fuzzy little white balls that stuck out in random places on the sweater. I shook my head lifting my gaze from the sweater and back to stack of electronics and paper in front of me. I sighed rubbing my sore neck and asked Jarvis, “Hey is Steve having fun?”

    “Captain Rogers has been standing outside the lab door for a hour requesting entry.” I gasped. Why was Steve not at the party, and why hadn’t Jarvis let him in?

    “Why didn’t you let him in?” I asked.

    “Because you told me not to let anyone in and not to bother you about anything.” The AI reminded.

I sighed slamming my head on the table and said, “Cancel request.”

    “Already done, sir.” Jarvis reported and I picked my head back up and continued on my work.

    “Thank you Jarvis.” I heard Steve’s sweet voice, and he added, “I understand.” as the AI told him what happened.

    “Why aren’t you having fun at the party?” I asked as Steve put his large arms around my shoulders.

    “I was about to ask you the same thing?” Steve remarked and I sighed putting the paper I just finished into my “done” pile. I pushed another paper in front of me and Steve started to bite at my ear.

    “Come one Tones, come up stairs.” I shook my head and he moved his lips to my neck and shoulder, tugging at the fabric of my sweater so he could get to the bare skin.

    “Go have fun at the party.” I said waving my hand so he would go away.

    “Not without my husband.” He said putting his face in my peripheral vision.

I sighed and dropped the pen, muttering, “Fine.” I then felt Steve pull me out the chair into his arms, bridal style, and rubbed his nose into my stomach.

    “Yeah but only for tonight.” I said and Steve put me down.

    “No.” He said crossing his arms over his ugly sweater, that was just like mine but said “Nice” instead of “Naughty”.

    “We are going to go have fun with the team and then stay in our room for a day minimum.” I laughed and noticed that Steve was being completely serious.

    “It’s Christmas Tones! I want to be with my cute, smart, sexy, and sweet husband!” I couldn’t help but smile and I sighed giving up.

    “Well I wanna spend it with my cute, sweet, gentle, kind, caring, beautiful, hot, and ripped husband, so you’re in luck.” Steve smiled picking me up, like a child this time, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.