Chapter Twenty-five

TIME SKIP: Christmas eve

Tony’s POV

    “Hey, Captain.” I purred climbing onto my husband. My lips locked with his, and I rubbed my hands around his exposed chest.

    “P-peggy.” Steve stammered.

    “What if she wakes up?” He asked, but he obviously didn’t really care, because he was already grasping my hips. 

    “We should take the kids to the park tomorrow.” Steve whispered, and I stopped licking his abs.

    “Stevie we are really going to talk about this now?” I questioned, and Steve shrugged.

“Just fuck me.” I ordered. “I’ve been pregnant for nine months, so just shut up.” I added and Steve snickered.
He pushed down my boxers and started to prep me by flipping me on my stomach and kissing down my back and taking off my boxers.

“Steve if you’re that worried about the kids coming in then why don’t you go any faster.” I complained. Steve slapped my ass hard, stuck himself completely in me, and I let out a large moan.

“Stop complaining.” Steve hissed in my ear before thrusting himself to hit my g-spot.

“That’s it Winghead.” I moaned, and Steve began to hit harder and harder. I felt his member growing harder and harder inside me and he slapped me ass.

“Miss me?” I asked as I held onto the pillow tightly, and Steve hit harder and harder. I moaned and I felt myself about to cum.

“Hey, Hubby I’m gonna to cum.” I warned and Steve bit down my back.

“Go ahead.” He whispered, and I nodded. I sighed as I came out on the bed and Steve hit harder.

“Oh, I have something we can quickly do!” I announced. Steve looked at me over my shoulder and he rolled his eyes.

“Wow, old man is sassy as fuck.” Steve slapped my ass hard, and I melted under the touch.

“Just let me try?” I begged, and Steve thrusted one more time before pulling out.

I quickly stood up putting on my boxers. I ran down stairs pulling on my shirt and grabbed some food out of the fridge. I always wanted to have sex like this, and Peter was with Ned at Wade’s, while Kelsey was out shopping with Wanda and Nat. All we had to worry about was Peggy, but she was only three months old and  could sleep for hours in the mornings. Also Steve was in a slightly angsty mood so this would be the perfect time.

I looked down at what I had gotten and smiled at the choices. I had chocolate syrup, whipped cream, cherries, peanut butter, and carmel. I burst into Steve and I’s room to see Steve, in reading a book.

“Hey, Cap.” I said seductively closing the door. Steve looked up from his book, and I held up the food. His eyes grew wide, and he placed his book off to the side.

“Wanna play?” I asked, and shook the contents.

“Always baby.” Steve smiled.
I dropped the food on to the bed and pouted my lip. “You’re no longer angst-y!” I complained.

“Sorry, Tones. It’s just your daughter wouldn’t stop screaming last night, and I couldn’t get you to wake up.” Steve rubbed his eyes, and I rolled mine.

“I carried that kid for nine months.” I reminded, and Steve smiled.

“You will have fun don’t worry.” He whispered, and I pushed down my boxers and popped open the chocolate sauce lid.