Chapter Fifteen

Tony’s Pov

    I couldn’t believe what was happening. My brain was shutting down as I searched it for something to do. My husband was cussing out Pepper, while holding Peter, and the only thing that popped into my head was to do the same thing.

“FUCK YOU PEPPER! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS! MY DAUGHTER IS FUCKING MISSING BECAUSE OF YOUR ARROGANCE! YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON I CALLED YOU IS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I COULD REACH BUT NOW I WANT YOU OUT OF MY MOTHER FUCKING SIGHT! FIRST YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME THE DAY THAT I WAS GOING  TO PROPOSE. THEN YOU HURT AND INSULT MY HUSBAND AND I WHEN WE START TO DATE BECAUSE YOU ARE A HOMOPHOBIC BITCH. AND NOW YOU LOST MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!” I took a deep breath as Steve continued to yell, “GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, AND DON’T YOU EVER COME BA-!” and then an idea hit me.

“Steve?” I asked. My husband turned to look at me his face, neck, and arms completely red.

“What?” he asked in a nervous tone.

“Thank you,” sighed Pepper. “I knew you wouldn’t let someone treat me like that, Tony.” Pepper let out a sigh, and I looked at her with confusion.

“Why the fuck are you still here? Leave NOW!” A hurt expression crossed Pepper’s face and she left.

“What is it Tony?” Steve asked.

“I know how to find her, Jarvis open application 852.”  I ordered.

“Opening application 852.” Jarvis repeated and then a globe labeled “application 852” opened in front of me. There was three dots on it, a blue on labeled “Captaon Handsome”, red one labeled “Squirt” , and then a yellow one labeled “Mister Fucking Rogers”.

“What is this,Tony?” Steve asked, inching closer.

“A tracker you each have one. Installed them after our little encounter with Red Skull’s son. Jarvis find Giggles.” I said.

“Finding Giggles.” The AI repeated, and Steve nodded. Then the globe rotated and showed a purple dot.

“Is that Kelsey?” Peter pointed to the dot, with a small sniffle. Steve kissed him and I nodded.

“Yup. I love you both!” I yelled as I rushed out of the house.

“Take me there J.” I ordered Jarvis and then the suit took off.

When I got to were Kelsey was, there was a beat up shed. I walked in and heard crying, and then a faint, “Dada?” I turned to the voice and saw my little girl on the ground covered in blood.

“Run a diagnostic!” I yelled at Jarvis, rushing over to her.

“Running diag-” The AI attempted to repeat but I stopped him by yelling, “JUST RUN THE DAMN TESTS!” and started to rock my crying daughter.

“She has a broken wrist, collapsed lung, and shraplane is entering the heart.”  

I gasped and said, “Scan the room for arc reactor equipment.” knowing I had to fix that first.

“In the corner sir.” Jarvis answered I hopped out of my suit and ran to the scrapes, rummaging through it until I found something that would work.

“Inject medication 003, into Kelsey.” I ordered Jarvis, bringing a box of the stuff I needed to make the arc reactor. I picked up my little girl and brought her outside were there was more light. I quickly attempted to make the arc reactor,then there was a sound behind me and I spun around. I was face to face with one of those disgusting creatures and before I could react it stuck a knife into my shoulder. I cried out in pain and the alien got knocked out by a flying shield. I turned to where the shield came from and there was Steve fighting five aliens and yelling at the suit I made for him to kill the aliens he couldn’t. I turned back to my daughter and continued the operation. I then pulled a knife out of my pocket and cut her chest open.  I then finished the arc reactor putting it into her chest. I closed her chest up and sighed as the arc reactor started to prevent her heart from shrapnel. I let out a large breath and collapsed to the ground not realizing that my husband was behind me. Steve caught me and held me close.

“Let’s get you guys to the hospital.” He said sweetly, but then a little harsher he commanded, “and don’t you ever leave me like that again.”  I looked up at him, and he bent down and kissed me, as the suit I made for him opened revealing Peter inside.