Chapter Twenty-eight

Steve’s POV

    “I’ll get you dressed in a minute Doll, Papa needs to get dressed first.” I said to Peggy.
I then walked into Tony’s and mine room and looked through our closet. I pulled out a white button up, and a blue sweater. I then pulled on some jeans, and some snow pants. I grabbed my gray leather gloves, and put on some shoes walking into Peggy’s room.

    “Okay, Pumpkin let’s get you dressed.” I then took out some of Peggy’s winter clothes. It was a little light blue thermal onesie that said “Captain’s little girl.” I rolled my eyes smiling and looked down at Peggy.

    “Did Mama get you this?” I asked.

Peggy just giggled and said “gagababos”, and I laughed too. I then put her into the little onesie and looked through the rest of her clothes. I found a cute little thermal, red, polka dotted skirt that had a small bow, and I put it on her. I then found a white jacket that had a little fur hood.

“Aww the little American.” I heard Tony say as I put on little white shoes.

“Lalagof!” Peggy cheered holding her hands out for Tony.

“Gaga mano chelifec.” Peggy said, and I smiled looking at Tony.

“She’s adorable.” I said and kissed Tony.

“Well she it your daughter.” He said, and I looked at what Tony was wearing.

“What’s up Capsicle?” Tony asked.

I sighed and then pulled out a black sweater and some jeans. I then took Peggy and set her on our bed. I pushed Tony onto the bed and put the clothes on his lap.

“You can’t wear a t-shirt and boxers to go sledding.” I said.

Tony rolled his eyes starting to get dressed, and I looked for his snow pants. When I found them I turned around to see Tony shirtless talking to Peggy.

“Hey, cutie. I love you so much. Mama, can you say Mama?” Tony whispered in a baby voice and then started to nuzzle his head into Peggy belly. She started to giggle, and I smiled.

    “You guys are so cute.” I whispered rubbing my hand through his hair.

    “I know.” Tony said and then put on his sweater. I then gave him his snow pants, and he slipped them on.

    “How do I look?” He asked.

    “Like it’s time to go sledding.” Kelsey said from the doorway. I looked over at her and smiled.

    “How was the shopping spray?” I asked. Kelsey snorted, and Tony raised an eyebrow.
    “Shopping spray?” Kelsey repeated. I nodded my head and then turned to Tony.

    “Is it not shopping spray?” I asked. Tony shook his head and kissed my temple.

    “You’re so cute Winghead. It’s Shopping spree.” A blushed crawled up my face.

    “Oops.” I whispered. Tony rolled his eyes and then stood up.

    “Where’s Peter?” He asked kissing Kelsey’s forehead.

    “Right here. Pop where are my snow pants?” Peter asked.

I stood up and said, “They should be in your closet.” I then looked back to see Tony picking up Peggy.

    “I looked there.” Peter said looking back into his room.

    “I’ll go check.” He said, and then I walked in with him. We looked around, and when I found them I told him to put them on.