IRL - Home

((A/N - Im skipping the rest of the trip. Couldnt think of anything else to add that wouldnt be repetitive. But to fill in on what happened after the Sam thing, he stopped going out with the group as much. And when he did he stayed away from you and Tony.))

------------------------------------------------------------
Back in New York
------------------------------------------------------------

Peter: Thank you Mr. Stark. I had the best time!

Tony: Of course, kid. No problem at all.

Peter gets off of the bus and runs into his house. He waves one last time at the bus and everyone waves back. As fun as that trip was, everyone was glad to be almost home. Exhaustion has definitely taken over. The bus driver pulls up to the tower and everyone gets off one by one, lazily dragging their luggage behind them. We all climb into the elevator and stand silently as it rises to the top floors where the living quarters are. The doors open and everyone walks out and says goodnight as they shuffle to their bedrooms to sleep. You walk with Tony to your room, since yours is across the hall from his. You walk into yours and put your suitcase on your bed.

Tony: You arent going straight to bed?

Y/N: Nah im not super tired so im gonna put all these in the wash and then probably go shopping since we threw everything out before we left.

Tony: Mind if I join you?

Y/N: Arent you tired?

Tony: Not really. I slept the whole flight here.

Y/N: So did I. Yeah you can come if you want.

You gather all the dirty laundry from yours and Tonys bags and throw them in the wash. Turning it on, you turn around, grab Tonys hand and drag him to the elevator where you push the button to the garage. As the doors open you walk out and look around wondering which car hes gonna choose this time.

Tony: Which one?

Y/N: What?

Tony: Which car?

Y/N: You're letting me choose?

Tony: Yep.

You look at him at shock and then look around the large room. Your eyes land on your favorite. A matte black convertible with (your fav color) trim.

Y/N: That one!

You point to the gorgeous car.

Y/N: But youre driving.

Tony: You dont want to drive it?

Y/N: I couldnt possibly trust myself with a gorgeous car like this. Id rather you drive.

Tony: Alright, alright. But you wouldnt hurt it. Youre a great driver.

Y/N: Not as good as you.

Tony: Thats not true. But okay.

You both get in the car and he pushes a button to open the garage door and as soon as its open a big group of people stand in the opening and suddenly, darkness.

((A/N - I know its a short one, sorry.))