Guardians?

You look to see the ship is approaching a planet.

Peter: Hey, what's going on?

Y/N: I think we're here.

Tony: I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Kid, get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?

Peter: Yep, got it.

Tony: This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time.

Peter: Okay. Okay. Ready. We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! TURN!

Tony's suit attaches itself to him as does yours and Peters mask goes down. Strange steps between Tony and Peter and creates a large shield around us all, clearly expecting a rough landing. The ship crashes into the ground and stops quickly, tilting to the side slightly. You run and help Tony up. Tony motions to Strange as he helps Peter up.

Tony: You alright? That was a close one. I owe you one.

Peter webs up and hangs upside down.

Peter: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I end up eating you, im sorry.

Tony: I dont wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

Peter: Im trying to say that... Something is coming.

A grenade rolls into view and you jump in front of the four guys and it sends you all back with an energy pulse. A weird bug looking girl, a blue and red muscly guy, and someone with a weird mask appear in the doorway.

Drax: THANOS!!!

He flings a blade at Strange, who easily deflects it with a mystical shield, and in return sends the cloak at Draxs face, half smothering him and throwing him to the floor. Star-lord and Tony have a brief dogfight until a magnetic disc pins Tony face first to a structure. Peter is crawling backward from Mantis.

Peter: Ah! Whoa, whoa, whoa! PLEASE DONT PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!

Peter shoots web at Mantis in panic, pinning her arms to her body, just before Star-lord almost kicks him away, but you fly into him to stop him.

Y/N: Stay down, clown!

Star-Lord cant quite counter Peters reflexes at first; he fires at Peter, who extends his spider legs and leaps away, but an electric-like cord wraps around him and his six new legs when he tries to attack, sending him rolling across the deck. You fly towards Star-Lord and punch him as he sends another electric panel towards you and somehow renders your suit useless as long as the disc is there.

Drax: DIE, BLANKET OF DEATH!

Tony pulls free of the magnet; the Cloak pulls free of Drax as soon as Tony has a bead on his opponent and a foot on his torso. Star-Lord has Peter in a head lock, gun pointed at the boys head. Strange has a mystical shield of golden energy up, and stands ready at the third point of the triangle. Mantis has struggled to her feet behind Star-Lord, still covered with webbing. You get the suit off of yourself and stand beside Tony, ready to attack.

Quill: Alright, everybody, stay where you are... Chill the F out.

His helmet lift off his face.

Quill: Im gonna ask you this one time. Wheres Gamora?

Tony also de-helmets.

Tony: Yeah, Ill do you one better. Who's Gamora?