IRL: Bahamas

((A/N - Im skipping the whole trip to the airport and the flight. This is right when they get to the hotel))

The whole group walks up to the desk.

Tony: I have multiple reservations under Stark.

Desk attendant: Okay I have on here that it says I have 7 rooms?

Tony: Uh no I ordered 13.

Desk attendant: Im sorry sir all we have available is 7 rooms.

Tony huffs in frustration.

Y/N: Hey some of us can just double up. What sizes are the rooms?

Desk attendant: We have 3 double queens, 3 kings, and one suite.

Y/N: Okay so Steve and Bucky, Peter and Clint, and Thor and Loki can take the doubles.

Tony: I call the suite.

Everyone nods in agreeance.

Nat: But what about the single rooms?

Y/N: Nat you and bruce can share one if thats okay?

They both nod.

Y/N: Wanda and Vision can get one too. And then I guess Sam and I.

Sam: Wait what?

Tony: You can stay in the suite with me if you want Y/N.

Y/N: Uh if you dont mind...

You say trying to not let the others know something is happening between you two.

Tony: Of course not. That way Sam can bring home a girl if he finds one.

Bucky: As if.

Bucky and Steve laugh and Sam hits Bucky. The desk attendant hands you all of the keys that are labeled with what kind of rooms they are.

Desk attendant: There is a key card for each person that is staying in the room so there should be 13 cards.

Y/N: Okay thank you.

You hand out the cards.

Y/N: Clint and Peter. Loki and Thor. Wanda and Vision. Steve and Bucky. Nat and Bruce. Sam. And me and Tony. Perfect. Uh so me and Tony are on the top floor, everyone with the singles are on the first floor and everyone in the doubles are on the second.

Tony: Yeah so nothing is planned for today, I kind of had this day just scheduled to recoop from traveling and try to fix the jetlag so you know just try to stay up until around 8PM at least. I have wake up calls scheduled for everyone at 8AM so we are up in time for the complimentary breakfast buffet. And dont worry about ordering room service its all covered. Just dont go crazy.

Everyone splits up and goes to their rooms. You get to the suite with Tony and when he opens the door your jaw hits the floor. The room is gorgeous and youve never seen a more beautiful view in your life.

 The room is gorgeous and youve never seen a more beautiful view in your life

You: Tony

You: Tony... This is... I have no words to describe how gorgeous this is...

Tony looks at you and smiles at you while your looking out of the window. He responds still looking at you.

Tony: I know...

You look at him and realize what he just did and blush. You walk up to him and kiss him hard. He wraps his hands around your waist and pulls you close. You guys quickly start making out and you realize where this is going. You two havent hit that level of intimacy yet so you are quite nervous but you are ready. You care about Tony a lot.

Tony: Y-Y/N...

He says pulling back.

Tony: ...If we're gonna do this I have to ask you something first.

Y/N: Yes, Tony?

Tony: I-Ive fallen in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?

He asks you clearly nervous. You smile at him.

Y/N: Of course, Tony. I would love to be your girlfriend. I've fallen in love with you too.

He smiles, kisses you, and lifts you and spins you around. He puts you on the bed softly and holds himself over you while making out with you. You two proceed to have the most love filled night youve ever had.

((A/N - YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DO SMUT?!?! Nah not in this party... Well maybe. If its asked for. If its requested I'll add smut onto the end of this chapter about yours, and Tonys first time. All up to you. Hope you enjoyed!!!!!))