IRL - Shopping Part 1

The bus pulls up to the mall.

Thor: We are here.

You all get out one by one and find your shopping buddies and all decide when and where to meet when everyone is done.

You: Okay so we need shopping buddies, and to figure out where to meet when everyone is done.

Tony: Well we can meet in the food court to eat once everyone is done. In the back where plenty of tables are free.

You: Okay thats taken care of, now what about buddies?

Steve: Ill take Bucky.

Bucky silently cheers

Wanda: Ill take Vision

Vision smiles and intertwines his fingers with hers.

Bruce: Ill go with Nat.

Nat smiles slightly and Clint frowns.

Clint: I was gonna pick Nat.

Bruce: Sorry I picked her first.

Clint: I guess I'll take Peter.

Peter looks shocked but is happy with his partner.

Loki: I will obviously go with my brother Thor.

You: Okay but here is a list of things to get since you two havent gone on one before.

You hand them a long list of items to get themselves.

Sam: Can I just go alone? Theres only three people left.

You count and realize its only Tony, Sam, and you left.

You: Yeah that sounds good. Alright that puts me with Tony. Now, obviously most of us are adults but the buddy is to just make sure you dont go ape shit and buy the entire mall.

Everyone looks at Tony.

Tony: What?!

You: Or get kicked out of the mall. Alright seems like everything is good to go. Meet everyone at the back of the foodcourt in two hours unless stated otherwise. AND BREAK!

You walk away with Tony giggling at your friends splitting off into different directions.

You: This is gonna be interesting.

Tony: Oh definitely.

You: So what are you needing to grab?

Tony: Clothes mostly. I dont have any "bahama" type clothes.

You: Same. I tore up my entire closet and I didnt find anything I was looking for.

Tony laughs softly.

Tony: I guess this is kind of our first date.

You look up to him and smile.

You: I guess so.

Tony grabs your hand and laces his fingers between yours. Instantly a paparazzi starts taking pictures. You both look at eachother and roll your eyes and start laughing. You didn't exactly enjoy being followed around by paparazzi but you know it's just whats gonna happen if you are in a relationship with Tony. You guys go into a nice clothing store and start looking around. You go to the mens section first to help Tony find his clothes. Luckily it was almost spring so everything in the store with summer and spring related. Shorts, short sleeve shirts, and tank tops. He went to find a couple pairs of swimming shorts first. He holds a pair up, laughing.

Tony: I should DEFINITELY get these! Just to annoy him

You laugh hard.

You: Yes! Definitely! Get a hulk pair too if you can! Id say a spider man too but he might actually die if you wore a spiderman one. Haha

Tony: Oh god I can only imagine.

You: Im gonna go pick a couple swim suits out for myself.

Tony: Okay.

You walk over to the woman swim suit aisle and see one that immediately catches your eyes. You grab your size and immediately try it on. Once you know it fits you run it out to Tony since he has the cart. You hold it up to him and he laughs.

You: This is definitely one that I'm getting!

Tony: Im honoured! I didnt even know they made these!

You: You should sue, obviously.

You say clearly joking.

Tony laughs and pulls you in for a hug and kisses your head.

Tony: I havent had this much fun in a long time. Thank you Y/N.

You look up at him and kiss him softly.

You: No Tony, thank you.

((A/N - THERE WILL BE A PART 2 OF THIS WHERE IT GOES INTO THE OTHERS' PERSPECTIVES WHILE SHOPPING))