Sleep 2

When he answers the phone and gets told about this so called mission, he refuses to go or to send anyone else without proper identification. He told whoever called to have Fury himself call if there was a real mission. He stayed glued by your side all day. He even made you come down to his lab with him.

Y/N: Tony you know how much I hate it down here.

Tony: But I made you something.

Y/N: Oh, you did? What?

Tony: FRIDAY bring up Mark 30 please.

Up comes a gorgeous matte black and mint trim Iron Man suit.

Tony: I made it to fit you. It should fit perfectly.

You tear up slightly. Tony gets it to open for you and you step inside, and it shuts giving a snug fit. Tony gets in his own current suit and starts to teach you how to use it.

Tony: Alright, lift your right hand.

Y/N: Okay...

You lift your hand.

Tony: And just focus on shooting.

You aim at an empty vodka bottle and focus on shooting it, hitting it successfully

Y/N: I did it!

Tony: Yeah you did! Now that's basically how you do anything with the suit. Just focus. If you need to you can also do verbal commands and FRIDAY will help out.

Just as Tony finished his sentence the alarms go off.

FRIDAY: Security alert. Security Alert.

Tony: FRIDAY, tell everyone to get their ear pieces and get down here to the lab. Y/N, you need to go hide.

Y/N: What? No. I'm gonna help fight.

Tony: No, you aren't. Go hide.

Y/N: Tony I'm not gonna get hurt I have this su-

Tony cuts you off.

Tony: FRIDAY get her somewhere safe.

FRIDAY: Yes sir.

You barely see the Avengers enter into the lab before the suit flies out of the room by itself and hides you in your old bedroom and FRIDAY locks the door. You hear footsteps outside of the door and the door knob jiggles slightly. Then the door gets broken down. You see Bucky's metal arm pull the rest of the door out of his way and when he enters you can tell he has been wiped again. He walks to you, rips your mask off and knocks you unconscious quickly. He exits the building with you before everyone finds out that he has gotten you.

You wake up in a cold metal cell. You recognize the table beside you and the technology surrounding you. You know exactly where you are. A new doctor comes in and doesn't say anything. He hooks you up to the machine and starts wiping quickly. He leaves you in a constant state of being electrocuted for almost a full week. You are completely wiped again.

???: Your target is Tony Stark.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Tony's POV
--------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY: Sir! Mr. Barnes has knocked Y/N unconscious! He is leaving with her!

Tony: No!

I fly up to where they should have been but can't find them. They got her. My fiancé. I failed... I don't sleep for the next week. I'm constantly searching for her, whether its online, or just flying around in my suit. I'm determined to find my  girl.