Is she..?

Wade and Y/N: Tony.

The explosions continue as I start coughing. I struggle to breathe as red starts sputtering out of my mouth. Wade rushes to me and pats my back and does everything he can to help as I lay onto the ground, still coughing. I lose consciousness as I hear a loud bang coming from the door of our cell.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Tony's POV
--------------------------------------------------------------

I fight throw the large amount of security and finally get to what I believe is the cell they are holding Y/N in. Steve and Bucky are behind me. I try to open the door with force, but to no avail. I use my suit to shoot out a lazer and cut the lock out of the door and push it open. I see a man performing CPR on Y/N.

Tony: What are you doing?! Is she..?

Wade: I dont know! I'm trying to make sure she lives! You need to get this collar off of her! It takes away her powers!

I immediately get to work removing the collar and Steve asks a question that even I was thinking of.

Steve: You didnt have any collar?

Wade: No, I did. She broke it off of me, but only had enough juice in this old battery to do it once. We were at the same facility that made her invincible. It made me invincible too. Shes my best friend.

I finally get the collar off of her, and see a piece of paper in her hand. I grab it, and read it.

Tony, please don't be upset or jealous. Wade is just a friend that I met at the place that made me invincible. His girlfriend is locked up in here somewhere too. Please get them both to safety. Im sorry I couldnt fight harder for you and Morgan. I love you both so very much. I love you 3000.

Tears stream down my face and I look to Steve and Bucky.

Tony: Get his girlfriend out. Im gonna get her to the jet.

I pick Y/N up gently and fly her to the quinjet, where Bruce is waiting with an area ready for any kind of medical attention she may need. He hooks her up to all of the machines, and finds a faint pulse. He continues working on her as Steve, Bucky, Wade, and Wades girlfriend get onto the jet.

Steve: Start it up, Clint!

Clint gets the jet into the air, and Bruce calls me back.

Bruce: Shes stable for now. This really took a toll on her body. Shes gonna be weak for a few days even with her invincibility.

I nod and sit beside my wife, and hold her hand. Her body looks frail and thin. But her hands are still her hands. Still warm and the remnents of her normal yellow nail polish still remain on her nails. Pick at, clearly cause she was working on the morse code device and the device that got Wade free. Wade's girlfriend steps into the room, and knocks on the door frame.

Vanessa: Hi, my name is Vanessa. I wanted to thank you for saving Wade and I.

Tony: It wasnt really me. It was her.

Vanessa: Yeah, Wade told me about her. He's really worried about her.

Tony: So am I...

Vanessa: Well, I'll leave you alone. I just wanted to say thank you.

Tony: No problem...

We finally reach the tower and Bruce and Clint roll Y/N to the medical wing. Wade approaches me before I follow.

Wade: Hey, Im sorry I couldnt help her more.