Not an Ending.

Life is as it should be.

Y/N and Tony had their wedding for their friends, and it was beautiful. Tony landed in his suit next to the priest, and the suit disengaged from him to show his gorgeous suit. Y/N came out in her A line, sweetheart necklined dress with a bouquet of sunflowers and white roses. Sunflowers were her favorite flower, and white roses for Nat, the only missing family member.

Steve, Rhodes, Vision, Peter, and Happy were Tonys groomsman. He decided against having a "best man" due to the five constantly arguing about who it should be.

Morgan, Wanda, Shuri, and Okoye were Y/N's brides maids. Morgan, of course, being the maid of honour.

Once the duo said their "I Do's" they partied. Bruce stayed by the bar. He was happy for his friends, but he has yet to get over the loss of Nat. There was a memorium table with some of her best photos so she was there as well. Clint also stayed by the bar mourning the loss of his best friend.

There is still a lot of fight to come, which may be put into this book as it comes to the readers mind. She wants to show how the group grows old together. This book isnt over, but the main story line is. Thanks for reading and we really hope you enjoyed! We love you all so much!

~Wade