Hole In The Ceiling - 18+

(( A/N - Uh children... Hide your eyes. ))

Ever since Tony found out that I was no longer invincible, he has been slaving away in his lab. Just sitting down there trying to find more and more ways to keep me and our kids safe. He runs upstairs and into the living room where Peter, Morgan, little Tony, and I are sitting and chatting. I look to him and see a crazy look in his eye.

Tony: Hun, I need to ask you about something.

I hand Baby Tony to Peter, and follow him into our room.

Y/N: Whats up?

Tony: I have an idea. I think I know how to keep you all safe.

Y/N: What is it?

Tony: Steve.

My eyebrows furrow, and I try my hardest to understand what my sleep deprived love is saying.

Y/N: Steve?

Tony: Steve.

I continue looking at him completely bewildered.

Y/N: What about Steve?

Tony: Hes a super soldier, right?

Y/N: Uhh... Yeah?

Tony: I think between Bruce and I, if we got a sample of his blood, we could find out what formula they used on Steve, and use it on you and the kids.

Y/N: I mean, I dont have a problem trying it if you know its right, but it wont touch the kids until theyre older and can decide for themselves.

Tony lowers his head and huffs.

Tony: I just need to keep you all safe.

I put my hands on each side of his face and make him look at me.

Y/N: I know, love. Youre doing a great job. But you and I, and even Peter, are pretty good at keeping them safe. And we have everyone else, as well. Wade, Steve, Bruce, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, etc, etc. We have a ton of people here willing to protect our kiddos.

Tony: I know...

I observe his tired face. There are dark bags under his eyes, which are completely blood shot.

Y/N: When was the last time you slept?

Tony: I dont know. I think I fell asleep in the lab a few days ago for a while.

I give Tony a stern look that said everything I needed to. He sighs.

Tony: Okay. Yes ma'am.

He shuffles over to the bed and starts undressing into his boxers to sleep, while I go back out to Peter, Morgan, and Little Tony.

Y/N: Peter, can you put both of them down for their nap? Im currently doing the same with your dad.

Peter: Of course.

He stands up and carries both kids to their rooms to put them down. I walk back into my room to see Tony laying suggestively on the bed, looking at me, trying to give me a full eye fucking.

Y/N: You need to sleep.

Tony: I sleep better after sex.

Y/N: I enjoy sex more when youre awake.

He sticks out his bottom lip in a pout, and I lay beside him.

Y/N: Convince me.

A smile flashes onto his face when he lunges on top of me, kissing me passionately, before moving to my neck and biting my sweet spot. Earning a moan from me, he smirks against my skin. He slides his chilly hand up my side, under my shirt, stopping just before my breast. As he continues biting and sucking my pale skin, my senses become more sensitive. I can hear the pitter patter of the soft rain on the window, the hard but calming beat in Tonys chest, his excited breathing. He looks into my eyes curiously.