IRL - Bahamas Part 2

You wake up to a telephone ringing. You hear Tony beside you groan and pick it up. You faintly hear a womans voice say "This is your morning wake up call". You keep your eyes closed, hoping you are dreaming and have more time to sleep. You were proven wrong when you feel a soft pair of lips on your own. You smile and open your eyes.

Y/N: Hi there.

You run your fingers through Tonys hair. He smiles back at you.

Tony: Good morning beautiful.

Y/N: Good morning to you too, handsome.

You both sit up and start to get ready for the day. You unzip your suitcase and start choosing an outfit as well as a swimsuit just in case.

Y/N: So whats the schedule for the day?

Tony: We're gonna eat breakfast and then go to this zip-lining rope course place. And then probably lunch... And then probably chill at the beach or pool until dinner.

Y/N: Sounds fantastic.

You had a shower last night before bed so you only had to change. You put on some black leggings, a white lacey crop top, and some classic chucks. You also throw a normal black bikini and a towel into your small backpack, along with sunglasses, sun screen, and a few snacks and water. You throw your hair up in a messy bun and dont bother to put make up on. Youre going swimming later and dont want to deal with all of it washing off in the water. You wait for Tony to get done in the bathroom so you could go downstairs and meet with everyone for breakfast. Tony walks out in the tight black shirt you chose out for him.

Y/N: You look... Hot... To say the least

Tony laughs

Tony: So do you if im being honest.

You smile and grab his hand and pull him out of the room and to the elevator.

Y/N: Im so hungry I am SO ready for this breakfast buffet!

Tony: Why would you be so hungry its not like you did anything super active last night.

You shoot Tony a jokingly annoyed face and blush.

Y/N: Shush. We cant make it obvious to the others that we're together.

Tony: Why?

Y/N: I just dont want to deal with the questions and constant teasing right now. I want to enjoy this vacation without it.

Tony: I get that. But what if they find out on their own?

Y/N: Well then they find out. But if anyone says something like "be safe" or anything when we head to our room, I might actually kill them.

Tony laughs again.

Tony: Good to know.

You guys get to the bottom floor and you let Tony go in first to not raise any suspicion. About five minutes later you walk in and smile and wave at the group. You walk over to the buffet and load your plate up with all of your favorite foods. You go and sit down with the others in between Steve and Loki. Tony is across the table from you.

Nat: So did you guys sleep well?

Tony: Yeah we did.

Y/N: Couldve been better. He kept snoring so I ended up on the couch at 2AM.

You smirk at Tony knowing whats about to happen.

Steve: You snore so loud that Y/N had to move to the couch?!

Clint: I bet he was doing it on purpose to get the bed to himself!

Bruce: Maybe we should get you one of those breathing strips for when you sleep.

Tony glares at you.

Y/N: No Tony didn't snore, I just couldn't sleep. You all know about my insomnia. So I went into the living room and watched tv on the hammock and fell asleep.

Peter: You guys have a hammock in your room?!

Tony: Yep. No you cant use it.

Y/N: You can come use it sometime, Peter. Just tell me before hand.

Tony glares at you again.

Y/N: Its my room too.

You stick your tongue out at him. At that point everyone is finished with their breakfast and you all head out to the bus that is gonna take you to the rope course.