Surprise

We were already naked so there was no need to take any close off. It felt weird being able to get straight into it but hey I'm not complaining. Before I could do anything Levi congratulated me on winning the games. "I have a little surprise for you for winning." He laughed. "Close your eyes."

I raised an eyebrow for a moment before shrugging and doing what he said. I closed my eyes and a moment later I felt a hand on my dick and a second after that a chill ran down my spine as I felt his lips wrap around me.

My eyes shot opened and I felt as my hands gripped at the bed sheets. "Oh shit," I felt myself moan out as he took more of me in his mouth.

He popped his head up for a second, "I thought you'd like that. Would you like me to continue?" he asked in a soft voice as he leaned in next to my ear.

"Yes please," I mumbled out trying to wrap my head around all of this.

"Alright, if you want to start preparing me while I suck you off then I'll make it worth your wild."

"I don't doubt that," I laughed in agreement.

He moved over so that he was laying next to me aside from his head which was in my lap. His head went back down before I could prepare myself for the sensation that came over me. I fought through the head clouding pleasure and poured some lube in my hand and lubed up my fingers as I got ready to prep Levi.

I inserted a finger and instantly I felt him take more of me in his mouth. I added a second finger and sure enough, he went farther down bobbing his head a little slower as I felt his tongue expertly wrap around me.

"Oh fuck," I let out a groan before trying to recompose myself. I took a deep breath and focused back on what I was doing. After making sure he was ready I slid in a third finger. I felt as he let out a moan that sent vibrations of pleasure up my spine. I was getting close and I couldn't think coherent words to let him know. "Oh god."

"Actually," he said pulling his head up, "my names Levi." He looked like he was about to laugh but instead just played it off with a smug look on his face.

I, however, did laugh, "you're ridiculous."

"Thanks. Now can we get to the fun part?" he asked.

"Depends," I said with a devious grin as a thought popped into my head.

"On?"

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Are you really trying to get me to beg?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Is that a problem?"

"No even in the slightest. I have no problem asking for what I want," he said before leaning close to my ear, "fuck me until my face is imprinted in the mattress." His tone was quiet and sensual and his words went straight to my dick.

He didn't have to tell me twice I slid the condom on. He turned around and I positioned myself at his entrance he gave me a nod and I proceeded. I started off slowly almost tempted to torture him a little. However, I knew I could get him to scream my name rather than have to rely on the power of annoyance and torture. I started up picking up the pace before my hand wrapped around Levi's member stroking it in rhythm with our thrusts.

"Ah, Eren," I heard him moan as he melted in my arms. I pulled him closer as I thrusted deeper nipping at the nape of his neck. I felt a shiver run through his body as he twitched a little.

"You like that?" I asked. I gave him no time to answer before I did it again. His moans answered the question for me.

My other hand moved. I pulled his hips against mine as I thrusted forward and Levi let out a low moan as he grinds his hips into mine. "Eren, close," he moaned.

My hand that was previously stroking his member tightened a little and I heard as he let out a whimper. "Eren," he moaned.

"Not so fast, I don't think your face is imprinted in the mattress just yet," I said using his own words against him.

"Fuck," is all he breathed out before throwing his head back leaning up against me as he grinds his hips back more and more. He let out a string of moans and I could tell he was at the point where his thoughts were clouded by pleasure. Looks like I'm doing a good job.

I was starting to get close and I could tell Levi was at his limit. He started moaning, "Eren, please." I eased my grip and stroked his member as he came. I myself was approaching my limit. I thrusted a few more times. They were losing rhythm and were rushed as I finally came. I pulled out and sat back for a minute. After taking a quick breath I slid off the condom before tying it and throwing it away. I laid down next to Levi who was catching his breath.

"Well, I don't think you imprinted my face in the mattress, but you certainly imprinted the shape of your dick in my ass." He said and I felt my face heat up.

"Is that a good thing?"

"That's a great thing, that was hot," he moved to face me better and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I love you," I said before pulling him into another kiss.

"I love you too," he said when we pulled away.

I sat up with a realization. "All of the bedding is in the fort."

Levi sat up too. "Oh yeah," he laughed looking to me and back towards the door. "Do you want to sleep in the fort?" He asked and I felt my heart pound out of my chest. Usually, people would just suggest cleaning up the fort, but Levi suggested sleeping in it. I knew I loved him before but if it's possible I love him even more now.

"I'd love to sleep in the fort," I laughed and he just smiled.

"You seemed a little too happy about that?" He asked.

"Is that a problem.

"Not even a little," he laughed.

"Good."

We got cleaned up and dressed before heading out into the front room. We crawled into the fort I removed all the games and the computer before we laying down in the center. I grabbed two of the extra pillows and one of the extra blankets and set them up for us. We got comfortable and cuddled up next to each other. It took me about 3 minutes before busting out into laughter.

"What?" Levi asked looking to me.

"We are actually going to sleep in a fort!" I said really happily. "It's every kid's dream, hell it still is my dream."

"Well, why didn't you do it before now?" He asked and I got really quiet. Why hadn't I done this before?

"Because I'm stupid," I finally said with a shameful laugh. How could I be so stupid? I mean honestly, I could have done this years ago.

"Well, aren't you glad I'm here to make your dreams come true?" Levi asked.

"Of course," I leaned in and gave him another kiss.

We settled down I felt my eyes start to close, but my thoughts were still running rampant. I decided that I was going back to my house tomorrow to finish packing up the last few boxes before finally calling someone to get the house on the market. Mikasa had just about got everything she wanted out of it. I on the other hand still needed to get a few more of dad's things for memories sake.

I made up my mind on doing this before drifting off to sleep with Levi right there in my arms already sound asleep.