Erwin Meets Eren

I pulled my phone out and called Eren. When he said hello a smile covered my face. "Hey babe," I said before clearing my throat realizing how much I was smiling. "I was wondering if we could go out tonight?"

"Go out?" He asked thinking about it, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, there's someone I'd really like you to meet so, probably just the cafe if that's okay?" I said asking Eren and Erwin both.

Eren agreed to it and so did Erwin. I didn't tell him who he would be meeting and he didn't seem to ask probably knowing I was with whoever that was.

I hung up and looked to Erwin who had a smile on his face. "You must really like him. Your face lit up like a Christmas tree"

"Of course," I mumbled choosing to ignore anything but, 'you must really like him'.

We got up and headed to the door where When we opened it Hanji fell in at our feet. "Hello," She said sheepishly as she laid on the floor. Geez, how hard did she have her ear pressed to the door to actually fall on her face? "I was just, um, ya know-."

"Eavesdropping?" Erwin said folding his arms and raising an Eyebrow.

"No, I was just... yeah," she said with a defeated sigh.

"Hear anything interesting?"

"No, your door is too damn thick," she pouted as she stood0 up.

"Yeah, when I had to get my door replaced I made sure to get a thicker one."

"When did you have to... oh right." She said her face going red. She had broken the door when she tried to prank Erwin and it backfired. I don't know how she ended up scaring herself, but she ended up falling back into the door and putting a hole in it.

"Yup, I knew you listened into conversations before, but now you're going to have a much harder time," he smiled before locking up. Hanji just looked at me as his back was turned. Her face had a mixed look of panic and relief.

"He knows," I laughed.

She froze and then looked at him as he turned around and gave her a smile. "Yup, I know."

"Does he know-?" She cut herself off.

"That you helped me lie, yup." Instant panic on her face. I just laughed, "but I also explained how you really didn't want to and kept insisting that we tell him."

"That he did," Erwin said patting her on the shoulder. "Has she already met Eren?"

"Yes," I said with an awkward expression on my face. The first time they met was when Eren and I were naked. The second time was when she was helping us lie to Erwin.

"What's with the face?" Erwin asked giving me a confused smile.

Hanji just giggled, "Levi's got a nice dick," she said with a bright smile. I just facepalmed. She sounded like a broken tape recorder.

He just looked at me then back at Hanji who I assume had a smug smile on her face. "I see she walked in on you two," he finally said. I just gave a silent embarrassed nod. "Also, good for you," he said patting me on the back. I couldn't figure out if he was congratulating me on having a good dick or getting laid, but I really didn't want to ask.

"Can we please get going now," I said starting to walk without waiting for an answer.

"Fine, Hanji you coming?"

"Nope, I have plans with My girlfriend. She's a lot better than you guys so I'm going to see her instead." Well, she was very blunt about that.

We all walked out to our cars I told Erwin where to meet us at and texted Eren saying we were on our way to the cafe. He responded by saying he was heading there now.

When I arrived Erwin was a little bit behind me. I saw Eren already at a table and went to meet him. Mikasa wasn't with him she must have gone to a friends house after school. "Hey, babe."

"Hey," he smiled, "so where's this person you want me to meet?" he sounded confused. That was until I saw his face go pale as he tried to cover his face.

I turned around and saw Erwin walking up and laughed. Erwin just sat down at the table and gave Eren a smile. Eren, on the other hand, had red cheeks.

"Nice to see you again." Erwin smiled and reached his hand across the table.

"Nice to see you too," Eren said awkwardly before looking at me with an expression that screamed for help.

"Well, as you can see Erwin knows, and he wanted to meet you. Like the real you." I explained.

"Oh," he said a little awkward. "Well, I mean, it would be nice to get to know you too since you are Levi's friend." He said and he straightened up a little. He still looked awkward, but not as tense.

Our talk went great and when Erwin left he ended up shaking Eren's hand and said, "it was nice getting to know you. You two seem really happy together, and I'm happy for you guys."

After he left I ended up going back to Eren's house since Mikasa was supposed to be gone for a few more hours. We ended up in his bedroom not even a minute after we entered his apartment.

My lips were on his as we made our way to the bed. I was careful not to hurt him since I wasn't sure if he was still sore or not. He didn't seem to be in pain. His hands made their way to my shirt and I lifted my arms and let him pull it over my head.

His hands tugged out my pants and I just laughed, "someone's excited."

"Damn right I am."

I just grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head, not harshly, he could pull his hands out of my grip at any moment. "Let's take this slow."

I watched as he bit his lip as I placed a kiss on his neck. I released his hands and pulled his shirt over his head.

I placed a trail of kisses down his chest stopping right above his pants as I unbuttoned them. I slid them off of him and wow he was really excited. I could see his hard-on straining against his boxers.

I felt his hands catch in my pants and let him slide them off. He straddled my lap and his lips met mine. I could feel him grinding against me. God, he's so sexy.

I looped my finger in the hem of his boxers right as I heard the door open. I immediately pushed his lips off mine and his head whipped around as the door slammed shut again.

"Fucking shit," I heard Mikasa say from the other side of the door. "Next time put a damn sock on the door. Or answer when I call your damn name." She said before storming off.

"Well... that was a mood killer." Eren groaned.