Love all of you

Mal's P.O.V

It was my first day in Auradon. I really love this place. I also figured out that I want to stay here. I don't really want to steal the wand. I want to stay in this beautiful kingdom and enjoy without worrying about anything. I just have one problem. I have a crush on somebody. It's Ben. I really like him. He's the first friend I made here in Auradon and I hang out with him a lot. I mean, he is the only person that doesn't make fun of us because of our past. Ben is really the friend I always wished to have. Don't tell Evie.

Except I know I mean nothing more than just a friend to him because he has Audrey, his girlfriend.

CORRECTION

His very snobby, pain-in-the-back, prissy pink girlfriend.

---------------------

I was sitting all by myself on a bench, staring at Ben and Audrey talking to each other. I was listening to some calm music wearing my headphones. As I started to get with the beat, I started singing with the song.

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you. I sang as I started walking around the school campus.

Suddenly, I heard another familiar voice joining me.

it was Ben

You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you. How many times do I have to tell you . Even when you're crying you're beautiful too .The world is beating you down, I'm around through every move. You're my downfall, you're my muse. He sang

My worst distraction, my rhythm and my blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you. My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. I sang along with him.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all, all of you
Give me all of you. We sang together

I then started laughing at our silliness and I playfully ran away from Ben with him running after me. Like Ben is faster than me, he caught me and picked me up in his arms and he span me in the air.

- EEKK !! BEN LET ME DOWN !! I shrieked.

- NAH !! He laughed.

After a moment, Ben finally put me on the ground. I was a little dizzy so I hung onto Ben really tightly.

- I didn't know you could sing that way. Ben said, staring at me in aw.

- You sing pretty well too. I said back

After there was a moment of silence. After a moment, I finally broke it

- Ben ? I shyly asked

- Hmm. He hummed back. Did I mention we were hugging and his face was buried in my purple locks ? We may have met few days ago, but we sure became very close. There's some sort of a connection between both of us. I can feel it.

- Is there a particular reason why you started singing with me ? I asked. I was hoping he would answer what I hope he would.

Ben looked in my eyes for awhile, before answering.

- Actually there is. He said. I could see he was blushing a little bit, which was the most adorable thing I ever saw.

- What's the reason ? I asked impatiently.

Before answering, he hugged me tightly, smiled and kissed my forehead, which of course made me go red as a tomato.

- You know the lyrics of the song ? He asked me

- Yea. I answered

- The lyrics are how I feel about you. All of me loves all of you. He answered grinning ear to ear.

He loves me ??

- You.......You......... love me ? I ask him in disbelief.

- No, I love the other girl named Mal. He said sarcastically.

- Of course I love you, I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. He finished.

Before I could answer, Ben lifted my chin so I could look at him and he then leaned and and kissed me, on the lips, right there, on the spot. The kiss was magical, it was wonderful, its the best thing I ever felt. It was perfect.

- I love you too. I finally managed to say, while smiling, when we both leaned out due to the lack of air.

Hope you like this first one-shot. And I'm really sorry if I got the lyrics wrong.I don't even know the song so well.