Daddy's little girl

Thank you to potatoarethebest and magic_delphine for helping me write this chapter.

And also, the role of Maya is played by Kellyanne31

--------------

When Mal and Ben were 22, they received the best gift anybody could ask for. They got there little girl. That little fluff-ball that changed there life for the better. Mal and Ben were both more than happy. Especially Ben, he always wanted a little baby for himself. And the fact that the baby was a girl was even better. He loved the idea of having a smaller version of Mal to remind him of.

---------------------------

Here is a series of cute father/daughter moments between Ben and his precious little baby girl.

-------------------------

Name : Maya Belle Beast

5 years

Maya was grounded by her father because she pushed her best friend Evelyn( daughter of Evie and Doug).

Maya is currently in her room, all grumpy. She got the temper of both, her mom and dad. She wanted to go outside and apologize to Evelyn and then play with her. But King Ben is a very disciplined father so he won't let Maya out. Her mom is really cool with her and would usually let Maya do what she wants. But today, it was just her and her dad, because her mom was out with Evie and the other girls.

At a moment Maya got really impatient and she screamed

- I AM A PRINCESS/FAIRY/GODDESS/DRAGON/BEAST !!!!!! I DON'T BELONG HERE. ( goddess because her grandfather is Hades) I SHOULD BE OUTSIDE WITH EVELYN PLAYING WITH MY TOYS.

Ben heard the scream and came running into Maya's bedroom, thinking that something was wrong.

- What's wrong princess?He asked all stressed out.

- I AM NOT JUST A PRINCESS. I AM A PRINCESS/FAIRY/GODESS/DRAGON/BEAST !!!!!

Ben not knowing what to say, just laughed at how cute his daughter was. She got her mother's sassy side.

- Sweetie, you're just in your bedroom, not a prison. But I think you learnt your lesson, you can get out of your room. If you want we can go to the park. Even if he wanted to, Ben can never stay mad at his little angel for anything.

-------------

12 years old

Today Maya invited all her friends, her uncles and aunts to dinner( Evie, Jay,Carlos,Lonnie,Jane,Doug and there kids)

Mal and Ben let Maya have a sleepover with her friends. She couldn't wait. It was going to be so much fun !!

When they arrived, at dinner

Everybody was sitting around the table. Everybody were all laughing and chilling together. It isn't the first time they all have a big dinner like that. Mal and Ben consider Jay, Carlos and Evie's children as there own kids. ( I seriously am too lazy to name the kids write now)