Dovell: Loved or forgotten?

I would like to thank @potatoarethebest for giving me inspiration to write this chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------

Dove's P.O.V

Tomorrow was my four year anniversary with Mitchell. I know I should be happy about it, but I can't help myself and be stressed. Mitchell hasn't started talking about it yet. In our past anniversaries, he would start blabbing about it one month ago, but this year he didn't even say ONE word about it and it was starting to worry me out. Did he actually forget about our anniversary?

NO !! He couldn't have forgotten the most important day of our relationship, and probably the most important day of his LIFE !! Mitch isn't like that. I tried to forget about it while Mitch and I were walking towards a restaurant where we were supposed to meet Sofia and Zachary. But it was hard not to think about our anniversary, when we were going to meet Sof and Zach to celebrate there three year anniversary. I just hope that there anniversary will make Mitchell remember ours, which I keep reminding myself, is tomorrow. ( Dove and Mitch started dating right after descendants and Sofia and Zachary started dating while shooting descendants 2 )

15 minutes later

- I wish you both have the best anniversary ever ! Mitch told Sofia and Zach, with a huge smile.

When he said that, I glared at him.

- What ? He asked innocently as if he had no idea what was going on.

The frickin boy can remember somebody else's anniversary and not his own ?!? I thought to myself. Although I just hid that thought with a smile.

Mitchell's P.O.V

I know exactly what Dove is thinking right now. I know that she is thinking about our anniversary which is tomorrow. She must think that I forgot about it because I haven't started talking about it this year. I will be a little disappointed if she actually thought I forgot about our anniversary. I would never forget about that day. It's the most special day of my life and it means a lot to me. It's the day me and Dove got official and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. And tomorrow I was going to thank her with all my heart for being the best girlfriend a boy could ask for. And I have something in mind.

1 hour later, Mitchell and Dove were back at there house

3rd person's P.O.V.

Dove and Mitchell were currently snuggled in there bed, watching the movie Titanic, one of Dove's favorite movies. Unfortunately, for Mitchell, she watched it wayyyy too many times and Mitchell knew the movie inside and out.( just like me for descendants). So it didn't take long before Mitch got bored and lost his focus on the movie. Instead, he stared at his precious little angel who was watching the movie, with a big smile. He smiled to himself, proud to call that girl his girlfriend.

When the movie was over, Dove turned her head just to see Mitchell staring back at her with big loving eyes and a huge smile on his smile.

- Why are you smiling like that ? Dove giggled to Mitchell

- Well..........remember when Jack said to Rose in Titanic: "You jump, I jump ?" Well, Sweetheart, I want to remind you this: "You smile, I smile."He said cheekily.