Wrong turn on Valentine's day

Mal's P.O.V

It was Valentine's day at Auradon. The day of love. Valentine's day was the biggest celebration in Auradon since everybody believed in true love's magic. It was only 10 am and you could already see a lot of couples outside, celebrating this wonderful day. In fact, Jay and Lonnie were doing there usual morning jog. Except, this time, it somehow had a romantic vibe to it. Carlos and Jane were at the dog park, playing with Dude together. And Evie and Doug were at the mines searching for the gifts Doug bought and hid for Evie. It was like a treasure hunt. Everybody was enjoying there day with there loved ones.

Well........all except 2 people.

Ben and Mal

Mal was still asleep. She never actually got the importance of Valentines day. She didn't think it was necessary to reserve a day just to love her love ones, because she did that every single day. Besides, it was Saturday and Mal had to have her beauty nap, or else she was going to be cranky all day.

On the opposite, Ben was awake, wide awake. He was so stressed right now, he thought that he was going to explode. On this very day, Ben was about to do something huge. Something that will not only change his, but also Mal's life. He was going to bring there relationship on another level. He was going to change Mal's status from girlfriend to fiance

You heard it folks, King Benjamin of Auradon was about to propose to Mal. After 4 years of being with Mal, Ben realized he was ready for this and he was ready to continue his life, by Mal's side. Although, the proposing part wasn't the thing that was stressing him. He was currently standing in front of his parent's office to have there blessings for his proposal with Mal. He was really worried of what would happen when he was going to tell the news to his parents. His parents. That was the biggest problem in this. Well......actually not his mother. The real problem was his father. He didn't trust Mal a bit.

Ben took a deep breath before knocking on his parent's office door

- Come in !! Beast said Ben used that as cue to open the door and step inside the room

He tried to put on a confident face, but his mom could read him like a book and she quickly sensed his worries

- Are you okay dear ? Belle asked her son

Ben took a deep breath before talking

- Mom, dad, I have something very important to tell you both. And before you both say something, please let me finish. He said

- We're all ears. Beast told his son with a warm smile. Although, Ben knew that his smile won't stay for long.

- I'm proposing to Mal.....

When Ben said that, he saw a smile grow on his mom's face, but his dad..........

- YOU'RE WHAT ?? Beast yelled.

- Dad, just hear me out.....

- I WON'T HEAR OF IT. I DO NOT ACCEPT YOU AND THAT WITCH TO BE ENGAGED.

All of Ben's worries and fear got replaced with anger at that moment.

- MAL IS NOT A WITCH AND DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO HER LIKE THAT. DAD, I REALLY LOVE MAL AND SHE LOVES ME JUST AS MUCH. I KNOW SHE IS THE RIGHT GIRL FOR ME. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT ?! BESIDES I DIDN'T COME HERE TO HAVE YOUR OPINION, I JUST WANTED YOUR BLESSINGS, BUT IF YOU'RE TO ARROGANT TO NOT GIVE THEM TO ME, THEN SO BE IT.