A/N

Hey everyone, I hope y'all are enjoying this bal/dovell one-shots book. I just took a look at the number of views this book has ..................AND WOW !! It's a lot more than I expected.

Thank you so much for reading and voting for my chapters, it means a lot to me and it motivates me to write more for you

Thank you so much for reading and voting for my chapters, it means a lot to me and it motivates me to write more for you. Thank you as well for all the sweet comments you guys leave me. It's good to know that at least some people love the crap I write.

But I just wanted to tell you guys one thing : This book is a one shot book for Bal AND Dovell.

And if you guys are paying attention to the book, you may have noticed that I write a very little amount of dovell chapters and that I write WAYY more bal. The only reason that I do that is simply because I have more chapter ideas for bal.

If you are a Wattpad writer yourself, than you would probably agree that it is wayy easier to write stories for fictional characters than for real people. And to make things worst, dovell does not exist in real life, no matter how hard we hope for them to be together. So it's kinda depressive to write about them, but I still do, because 1) I ship them with all my heart and 2) I do it for you guys.

So in conclusion, I just wanted you guys to understand that I will be having very few dovell chapters. This book is basically a bal book with some dovell bonus chapters. But I will still try my best to post some dovell.

My next one- shot is a bal one, but the one after that will be a dovell one.

And if you guys really want to read some dovell content, feel free to read my dovell book. It has 20 chapters filled with dovell goodyness ; )

So that's all I had to say peeps. Thanks for taking your time to read this little note.

I hope you have a good day.

Stay healthy.......

............

AND DON'T TAKE DRUGS

Xxxxx