Gone too far

Mal's P.O.V

I was currently in my room. I was looking at my phone. Ben was going to call any minute now to tell me that his meeting was over and that he was coming in my dorm to hang-out. I was really bored, so I am really looking forward to it.

But suddenly, I was starting to feel mischievous. The isle part of me was coming out a little bit. Mine and Ben's relationship wasn't like others, we usually goof around and we prank each other A LOT. Right now, I had the biggest want to prank Ben. So that's what I was going to do. Ben was in for a surprise today ! I looked around my room and tried to think of a good prank. When my eyes landed on my big stack of pillows, an idea popped in my head. I took my pillows and laid them on my bed, in a vertical way. Then, I put my blankets on top of the pillows. The way the pillows were stacked made it look as if somebody was actually sleeping next to me. Ben would obviously think that a guy was sleeping next to me. But of course, that would never happen because I would never hurt Ben in any way. When I heard a knock on the door, I quickly pretended to sleep beside my stack of pillows, which actually looked like I was sleeping with somebody. I heard a few more knocks on the door. I already knew it was Ben and knowing him, he would soon open the door himself to see what was going on inside my dorm. He's a very over-protective boyfriend. He always has to know where I am and what I'm doing, to be sure that I'm safe. At first, I found him to noisy and I would get annoyed. But now, I find it cute and I love the fact that somebody is always by my side and will always care about my well-being.

After a few more knocks on the doors, I heard a 'click' noise to tell me that someone opened the door. I slightly opened my eyes to see my handsome boyfriend coming in the room and closing the door. When he turned around, I quickly closed my eyes to make it look like I was asleep.

- Hey Ma.... He didn't get the chance to finish because he saw me AND the covered up pillows.

I fake yawned and started opening my eyes slowly to make it look like I was waking up from a slumber.

- Hey Ben. I happily chirped when I saw him.

Although Ben didn't seem happy at all. His smile turned into a frown and his face was slowly turning red. And it was obvious that he wasn't blushing.

- Mal ? What's that ? He said pointing at my pillows, underneath my blanket.

- I looked at my pillows, as a smirk formed on my face. I then started to act. Good think I aced my drama class at school.

- Ben it isn't what it looks like. I said looking worried

- WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. MAL, YOU HAVE ANOTHER PERSON SLEEPING NEXT TO YOU. YOU THINK I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT NOTHING IS GOING ON WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND IS SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN ?!?

He took a deep breath to calm himself, before continuing yelling at me.

- AND WHY THE HELL IS THE PERSON STILL HIDING ITSELF ?? He started walking towards me.

- Ben.....

- I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

When he was near me, he threw me a glance before snatching the blankets out of my bed. I wish I could have taken a photo of his face when he saw the pillows on my bed. He looked chocked, surprised and pissed off. But mostly, mad.