Rp 3 : I've got you

Hey y'all!! This is another roleplay that I did with zebrapuppy101. This is one of our personal favorites because it contains a lot of bal cuteness that we wanted to see in descendants 3. And we hope you will enjoy it just as much as we enjoyed writing it.

This scene takes place in Descendants 3, right after Ben and Mal's meeting with Belle, Beast and Fairy Godmother.
What do you think happened?
This is what we came up with.

Characters in the Scene:
Mal
Ben
Belle
Beast
Fairy Godmother (FG)
Evie

3.....

2.....

1.....

ACTION!!
---------------------------------

Belle: You're going to be a great queen Mal.

Mal: *not sounding sure of herself* *nods* Thank you.

Beast: *smiles and nods*

FG: *hugs Mal* She's right. You're doing the right thing. Everything will be fine.

Mal: *nods* *turns to Ben and walks towards him*

Ben: *puts his arm around Mal* *whispers* Let's go.

Mal: *whispers back* Okay.

*Mal and Ben leave the room and start walking down the hallway*

Mal: Hey, can we talk? *looks at Ben, then at the room they just came out of, then back at Ben* Alone?

Ben: Yeah, uh....*looks around* I know a place. *takes her hand and leads her to a stairwell*

Mal: *confused* Ben, where are we going?

Ben: You'll see.

*They keep going upstairs until they reach a door*

Ben: *opens the door*

Mal: *looks around* Ben, this is the roof.

Ben: Exactly. Who else is going to come up here?

Mal: *shrugs in agreement*

Ben : So what's wrong ? *says in a soothing voice

Mal : *sighs* It may sound silly.

Ben: Mal, honey, you know you can tell me everything. I'm always going to be there for you to help you. Just tell me what's on your mind.

Mal: *takes a deep breath* Well, right after we got engaged something terrible happened. And I feel like it's a sign. To tell me that I'm not meant to be the next air of the throne.