Request for brxannalucxa (Dentist)

I was having the time of my life hanging out with my big brothers, Calum and Ashton, and our best friends, Michael, Luke, and Luke's girlfriend, Sierra. 

We were currently sitting in the living room and having a marathon of Disney movies. We were sharing a bowl of popcorn and I went to go take a huge handful of popcorn and shove it in my mouth. I took a bite and immediately got a toothache, making me cringe and grunt, causing everyone to stop what they're doing and looking at me.

"Ow, I bit my tongue really hard." I said trying to cover up my toothache, but only got scolding looks.

Ashton stood up and held out his hand towards me.

"Come on, Brianna, let me show you something." He said as he motioned for me to take his hand.

 I just sat there and looked at him, waiting to see what he was up to before I cautiously took his hand and got up.

I was soon holding Ashton's hand and following him up the stairs with Michael close behind us.

I have no idea where Ashton is taking me, but I don't have a good feeling about it.

He stops in front of an unknown door upstairs, that I'm surprised I've never acknowledged before.

"Now, Brianna, I want you to be super calm with this and to not freak out." Ashton explains as Michael puts his hand on my shoulder, almost as to comfort me.

Ashton begins to open the door and I immediately feel a drift of coldness and my nostrils are hit with the smell of sterilization, almost like a doctor's office.

Wait.

I can feel my body start to tense up and I see Michael come into my view.

"We want to help you Brianna." Michael starts to explain, but I think I know where this is going, they better not say it.

"We're dentists, Brianna. We can help you."

And Michael said it.

But I can't do this.

 I can't stay here.

I hate the dentist.

I hate needles.

I hate everything about them.

But they don't know that, except for Calum, whom I'm sure told Luke and Sierra by now. 

I can't do anything but run, so that's what I did.

I bolted straight to my bedroom closet.

And hid there until I heard my bedroom door open.

I tried to slow my breathing to stay hidden, but I watched as Calum opened my closet door.

"Hey there, love. Mind if we join you?" Calum asks, but I just sit there terrified and look at him.

Soon Luke and Sierra come sit near me, since my closet isn't very big, but I know they want to comfort me.

We just sit there for a few minutes in silence, until Calum speaks up,

"We know you're fear of dentist, but they'd never hurt you. It's just Ash and Mikey, our best friends. You've known them for forever." 

Luke holds my hand and starts to rub circles with his thumb, calming me down.

"We'll be right next to you the whole time. We know you're in pain, you should let them help. We just want you to get better." Sierra started to explain. Of course, I would listen to her. I can't help but want to listen to anything she says. She's so knowledgeable and I trust her. Did I mention I have a huge crush on her.